Love to the fullest💞

Be warned there will be smut in this chapter so if you don't feel comfortable with it pls don't read.                                                            

                      Your Pov

We got to the house, I could feel his eyes just drilling holes into me. I quickly got out the car and waited for Cory. he quickly opened the door and turned around and picked me up. We headed inside he locked the door and turned towards me licking his lips. We went uptairs toward his room and and started making out again. As soon as I opened my mouth a little bit he stuck his tounge in.(OMLLLL) After some time he did the same thing he did on the bench he started kissing my neck and giving me little love marks. That's when he moved down to my bra, he was gentle and took it off . His hands were slightly cold but I didn't care, neither did he. He pulled down my dress and started kissing my inner thighs, this made my clit throb to the point I would squirm just to try to satisfy it. Cory then took off my panties and immediately went towards my hole. He continued to kiss my inner thighs and kiss my hole making my clit throb really bad. After what seemed like forever he pulled back the hood and sucked on my clit. "Oh oh, oh my ahhh."

"Babyyyy..." Cory chuckled at this. "Oh don't worry baby Im not intending on stopping unless you tell me too." Cory took his pants off and lubed himself up."You ready?" "Yes." PLS fuck me hard... He then started putting it in he wasn't very big but he wasn't very small either. He put it in slowly as he didn't want to rush it in. Cory started thrusting slowly, but it was like every time he did that he was getting deeper into you which was making u gasp every. single.time. He then started to pick up the pace, you were really wet so him lasting wasn't really something you were expecting out of him.

                       Cory Pov
"Ahh...dang your tight girl..." I hadn't even been going that fast and she's already about to scream."haa, are you wanting me to go faster or not babygirl?" Y/n:"YES Pleaseee." So what she wanted she got I went faster on her it seemed like she particularly got louder when a hit a certain spot, so I just kept hitting that particular spot she started getting louder and it looked like she was crying. That's when she started  getting tighter around me. We continued like this for a few minutes before we came together.

She flopped down on the bed breathing hard, I went to the bathroom to get a rag and clean her up. I gave her one of my hoodies to sleep in and I changed clothes too. She fell asleep on me and then I eventually fell asleep.
______________________________________
That's all for right now i hope all....

   95!?! WTF TYYYSSMMM💓💗💓💘💖 But seriously see you guys later