Valentines Day Headcanons

[These are fashionably late I'm sorry]

William James Moriarty

- He'd probably care more about significance then flashiness when he gifts you something. He's firm on the belief a gift has no value if it's meaningless.

- When he gifts you something, it might be a finely crafted dagger or blade, something you can protect yourself with.

- If you don't know how to fight, you'll just get something more to your hobbies. Like writing, he'll get you some expensive pens and a notebook. Like reading, he'll get you a book you can read together.

- For dates, William will take you somewhere important. Not important as in 'only rich can go', but important as in 'a famous land'. It'll probably be quiet, far away from rich people.

- Don't think he won't spoil you. William wouldn't care about the price, if it's important to both of you, he will take you there.

- Your gift will be something similar, a hidden blade, a book. You should probably take him to a museum, he'd enjoy learning about these knew things, especially with you by his side.

 You should probably take him to a museum, he'd enjoy learning about these knew things, especially with you by his side

Sherlock Holmes

- Let's be honest, he'll take you to a crime scene on a date.

- Sherlock's the type to show off his knowledge. Even better if you praise him for it.

- Gift? The man probably forgot. Instead, he might create a song on his violin for you.

- He wouldn't be the type to want anything either, just something small, like a word of love.

- Face it, he's probably too broke to buy you something. The poor man can't even pay his rent on time, much less treat you to something fancy.

- If you want a partner who's love language is spending money on fancy items for you, Sherlocks probably not the one.

- He doesn't like being spoiled either. Or, more accurately, he doesn't necessarily care for it.