Chapter 1

"You abandoned Kunikuzushi !?!" I yelled at the Violet haired archon. Awaiting her answer my fists clenched. However the answer never came. Her eyes as still as the calm before a storm. "Why !?" My voice breaking in the silence.

"That's enough, I'm leaving." I turned my back to the electro imbued archon. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Bright rays of sunshine slipped through the silk flower patterned curtains. My own reflection felt in complete. Today the crux fleet was supposed to give me a ride back to Liyue. 

I wonder what Liyue looks like after I few centuries. Moreover what he looks like. Still the same I presume, probably still clinging to rex lapis' side.

 "Y/N the crux is here." I opened my door a burgundy haired boy was leaning on the doorframe. "Heizou-" Heizou stepped away from the door frame and pulled something out from his pocket.

"I got this for you, it's a light novel that I thought you'd enjoy." It was neatly wrapped with a rose pink lace. I accepted it and held it too my chest. "Thanks." I said as my e/c eyes met his emerald green ones.

He broke the eye contact and then looked back with a smile but something about the smile was a bit off. "Remember if you ever come back to Inazuma and need a job the Tenryou commission will be here." He said with a small laugh.

"If madam Kujou has anything to say about it just consult me." Heizou said as he gave me his signature look. I gave a small laugh only for a tired sigh to come after. The young detective sat next to me and looked me straight in the eyes.

He wedged his hand under mine and gripped it tightly. "Do you want me too escort you to the docks ?" 

"Yeah, that would be nice." I said. 

The auburn haired boy took my hand and did just as he said. As soon as you step on the first wooden plank of the docks you could already see a ashy blond twiddling his plastered thumbs anxiously.

I looked at Heizou a put a finger to my lip, he gave me a sneaky nod in return. I tip toed out of the crimson boys potential line of sight. I saw my chance and took it. 

"Rah !" Kazuha did not flinch, instead he just put one hand on his chest and took a deep breath in. When he turned around his eyes went from relieved to shocked. "Y/N, I was wondering when you'd arrive."

You can't really tell what Kazuha's been through just from looking at him, his soft calm and mature voice to his stature and build. "You're not going to get much sympathy out of Y/N." Heizou added as he poked his head around my waist. 

"Kazuha ! Anchors almost of the ground." Beidou called from atop the crux. I tightened my grip on my lightly packed bags. "Right !" The crimson eyed boy's eyes almost glittered in the sun.

He nicked his head to the direction of the ship I nodded and waved goodbye to Heizou. I turned my head towards the blinding sunlight roughly 70000 meters the land of Liyue lie. 

"Weigh Anchor and Hoist the Mizzen!"

I put my hands on the weathered wooden rails, I tucked a loose strand of my h/c hair behind my ear to properly see. "Inazuman sailors seeing clear blue skies was a thing of the past." I said to myself. 

"The thing of the past made it's way into the present of ours." My head jerked back in shock. "Just how long have you been standing there." Kazuha gave me a friendly smile, I gave a long sigh and made space for the ashy blond to stand next to me.

He placed one taped hand on the rail directing his eyes to where mine guided. "Liyue is a beautiful place." Kazuha let out subconsciously or not its almost as if he read my mind. 

"Kazuha..."

"Your face says most of it. Though it may not be my place to intrude, It seems you and the city of clouds have known each other for centuries past." He said, the words came out in such a soft voice. 

"That's not nice do I look that old to you ?" I said as I let my head go limp and sink into my chest. "No no, that's not what I meant!"

"Y/N, Kazuha we have some booze if you want to have some." A sailor called. "Ooh ! Is it the one from Mondstadt ? death after noon ?" I said as I turned around with much anticipation. 

"Yep !" The sailor called back this time you could already hear the intoxication in his voice. I looked at Kazuha giving an encouraging look. "No, I really shouldn't I can't handle my alcohol that well." Kazuha said as he waved his hands infront of his chest.

"Don't worry Kazuha If you go and flirt with one of your fellow sailors then carrying you back to your room is perfectly fine with me, so long as you're okay with what I do to you while you're unconscious." 

Kazuha's face turned a shade of crimson red. "Can you not." He said as he covered his mouth. "Be sure to tell Beidou to wake me up before you absolutely waste yourself alright ? Don't wanna miss drunk Kazuha time~." I said as I walked to the spare room I was given. 

"She always acts like she's drunk~" I heard Kazuha pout.

{ Thanks for reading dear traveller ~!

Word count 919 my aim is to get over 1k words per chapter however. }