Chapter 2

I watched from my usual perch as two sailors struggled to pull a rope and tie it to a wooden pole. Once they did however I immediately jogged down the bridge, when my feet touched the dock I felt a rush of nostalgia come at me.

My eyes traced to the clear skies above, Sky Bracer...

I shook my head to clear the thought of that name out of my head. My head lifted in the direction of the central port. Pairs of crux sailors came out carefully lifting boxes of cargo. 

I chose to hide behind a particular pair. The ones who seemingly had tea to spill. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw little silhouette of a man (No it's not Scara) his messily cut hair and poisonous expression said it all. 

I slipped through the crowds, however once the hive of people had cleared up I could no longer see him. "Sneaky, huh." I felt the tip of a spear draw blood from the left side of my neck. 

I turned around without moving my neck away from the spear, that was however a bad decision however I now had a choker of blood around my neck. The Adeptus's eyes glowed with an emotion unexpected to ever show on his face.

As soon as I started to wobble a bit he dropped his spear and dashed towards me in an attempt to try catch me. 

"Y/N!"

Around 700 years ago was when my life as an Inazuman 'Runaway' started

Around 700 years ago was when my life as an Inazuman 'Runaway' started. I threw a fit about the loss of a companion that still remains irreplaceable to this day. 

Kunikuzushi.

I had been wandering the baron plains of Liyue for a week of two, with a cloak that now had a few tares in it. I had bought a map from when I set foot on the dock.

Currently I was at the foot of what looks to be an Inn built upon a rock. Upon raging lightning I had acquired an anemo vision, I had the opportunity of meeting the anemo archon once. His demeanor is carefree, quite similar to that of Makoto's.

Perhaps my vision was bestowed upon me as a safe travels charm. As for my wanderings, my vision as yet to be used. On that topic it's absurd to say the least. The whole reason Liyue has adepti is too protect every living being in Liyue.

They can't be doing that good right ? Hah well obviously not their from Liyue after all. 

A strong gust of wind blew my hair. Strongly at that. The air felt toxic to breath through. I covered my mouth and held my nose to prevent myself from inhaling it. However the sharp pain was only momentarily.

"My my, drawn in by my looks ?" I said as I turned my head to face the wind hidden figure. They did not like that at all. 

"Idle chit chat isn't something I have time for, now tell me why do you insist on dirtying  Liyuen soil." Rude first of all, who taught him his manners. "Idle chit chat ? I need not hear anything that comes out of your filthy mouth." I spat.

"Hmph, Worthless." 

"Only Ei would say that, How exactly old are you?" 

That seem to catch him by surprise, he looked at me with an un-impressed look. "1300." He looked rather flustered telling me that. I took a deep breath and approached him. "Age is just a number~, I'm around 300."

The mask around his face slowly faded into metallic green butterflies. "Awfully cute outro for someone like you." I commented. He looked like he could slap me across the face and feel good about it right now. "People like you have no tact."

"That dear friend will make a girl tick unfortunately." I grabbed the purple lace coming from his color and wrapped it around my hand causing his head to pull with it. Bam, spank. "THE AUDACITY."

I dropped the teal haired boy right where I got him. He quickly got up and arm locked my head. I could not stop laughing. "Hup !" I said as I wriggled free from his grip, "You gotta try harder!" I said as I started running towards the inn.

"General Alatus." 

{721 Words !! Ty for 34 views}