UA Day 1

Izuku is currently standing outside UA, thinking about how annoying this is all going to be.

Izuku: (Deep Inhale) (Sharp Exhale)… Let's get on with it.

Izuku opens a Portal into Class 1-A immediately stepping through and what sees is complete shock on everyone's face who's already there.

Well… Almost everyone. Katsuki has a distinct look of Hatred.

Izuku: What?

Everyone but Katsuki goes back to what they were doing.

Izuku: Hmph…

Izuku sits down at his Desk when suddenly he hears.

Ochaco: I recognize that messy Hair!!

Ochaco runs up to Izuku, who looks up at here with a complete blank face.

Izuku: You're The Girl I saved, right?

Ochaco: Yep!! I'm Ochaco Uraraka, by the way!!

Ochaco sticks out her hand for Izuku to shake, which he ignores.

Izuku: I was just doing what a Hero would do.

Ochaco: Still… I'm very thankful.

Izuku: Sure, Whatever.

Suddenly Aizawa enters The Room which confuses everyone but Izuku.

Aizawa: My Name is Shoto Aizawa, and I'm your Homeroom Teacher.

Everyone immediately sits in their Desks.

Aizawa: Hmm…

Aizawa pulls out a Gym Uniform and holds it up to The Class.

Aizawa: Everyone put these Gym Uniforms on and Head outside.

Aizawa then walks out of The Classroom, leaving everybody but Izuku extremely confused.

Izuku: (Sigh)…

Izuku stands up, opens a Portal and walks through it, with The Portal immediately closing after.

Outside.

When Aizawa gets to where he told his Class to go, he sees Izuku is already there waiting.

Aizawa: Portal's must be pretty useful, huh?

Izuku: Indeed they are.

A Few Minutes Later, the rest of Class 1-A shows up.

Aizawa: Midoriya, you got The Highest Score in The Exams, so you're going to be my Guinea Pig.

Katsuki: What!?!

Aizawa tosses a Baseball to Izuku, who walks to the throwing Plate.

Izuku: So, get it as far away as I can?

Aizawa: Mhmm...

Izuku: Fair enough…

Izuku opens a Portal to The Middle of Space, and then uses control over String energy to summon an Exoskeleton around his Body to enhance his Strength.

Izuku: Ok then…

Izuku throws The Ball as Hard as he can, which creates a Sonic Boom, with it going straight into The Portal.

Aizawa: Hmm…

Aizawa shows The Score, revealing Infinity.

Most of The Class: INFINITY!?!

Katsuki: Deku, you Bastard!!

Katsuki charges at Izuku, whose face goes from completely Blank to showing a Twisted Grin.

Katsuki: How did you get a Second Quirk!?!

But before Izuku can do anything, Aizawa wraps Katsuki in his Scarf while simultaneously using his Quirk on him.

Katsuki: What The Hell? Why isn't my Quirk working?

Izuku: Shoto Aizawa AKA Eraser Head. His Quirk allows him to erase the Quirks of those he looks at, as long as his Eyes stay open.

Aizawa: Indeed… Bakugo try something like that again, and you're automatically expelled. Got it?

Katsuki: Grr… Fine.

Aizawa releases Katsuki from his Scarf along with closing his Eyes, allowing Katsuki's Quirk to return.

Aizawa: Hmm.

Aizawa turns to The Rest of Class 1-A.

Aizawa: This is one of many tests I have for you.

Mina: And we get to use our Quirks as much as we want? Awesome!!

Izuku: Now you've done it…

Aizawa: Awesome, huh? Then how about this, whoever gets Last Place gets expelled.

Ochaco: You can't do that!! That's not Fair!!

Izuku: “Fair” huh? Are Natural Disasters fair? Is a Villain Attacking The Innocent for no reason fair? No. Life isn't Fair, get used to it.

Aizawa: I like the way you think, Midoriya. See, this is an Example of a Hero being prepared for anything despite not knowing this was gonna happen.

Izuku: Actually, I did expect this.

That shocks everyone even Aizawa.

Izuku: Frankly, I'm surprised you didn't set up a Fake Villain Attack or something.

Aizawa: Heh... I like you, Midoriya. You automatically Pass, just sit these tests out.

Most of Class 1-A: WHAT!?!

Izuku: Hmm…

Izuku walks up to the closest Wall and leans against it and pulls out a Notebook and Pen.

Izuku: (Well, at least this allows me to take notes on these Moran's Quirks.)

After The Tests.

Aizawa: Mineta get out…

Mineta walks away crying.

Aizawa: Hmm…

Aizawa suddenly notices All Might spying on him and his Class.

Aizawa: (Sigh)… Everyone head back inside.

Class 1-A heads back inside while Aizawa goes up to All Might.

Aizawa: What do you want, All Might?

All Might: You actually expelled one.

Aizawa: He had no potential to be a Full-Fledged Hero.

All Might: Hmm…

Aizawa: By the way, keep an Eye on Midoriya.

All Might: What? Why? He seems like The Student you've always wanted. He's Powerful, Smart and prepared for the unexpected.

Aizawa: That's just it… He was too prepared. He would've had a similar reaction to everyone else unless he already knew what I was going to do.

All Might: And the only way for that to happen is if he hacked UA's Records.

Aizawa: Correct… So like I said, keep an eye on him.

Unknown to Aizawa and All Might, Izuku was on the other side of the Wall, listening to their conversation.

Izuku: Heh… You're clever Aizawa. Perhaps you will be the first to collapse.