Chapter 26

X

Upon entering the building, they already saw a few people going through some boxes.

"Man, there's so much stuff here I don't even know where to start." Kirishima says while going through a box.

"Just get what you need for 3 days." Bakugo says while picking up cooking utensils and some food before looking over at the girls frowning "HEY! Put that back raccoon eyes!" he yells while watching Mina slowly trying to put something in her bag.

"But we might need it!" she whines while placing the item back in one of the boxes pouting.

"And why in the hell would you need that shit for?!"

"You never know." She shrugs.

Giggling Uraraka pats her on the back "I agree Mina. I don't think we will really need a portable DVD player."

"UGH FINE! You guys are no fun." she waves her hands in the air.

Smiling Kirishima looks at what they already have. "Wow man you really know what you're doing huh."

"It's really not that damn hard dumb ass."

"Oh yeah I forgot that you and your family like doing this kind of stuff." Kirishima says.

"Doing what?" Mina says as the girls walk to stand next to them.

"None of your damn business."

Slouching her shoulders Mina rolls her eyes mumbling "Always so cranky."

"Alright now that we have most of what we need make sure to grab a sleeping ba-"Bakugo turns around already seeing all three of his teammates with smiling faces clutching their sleeping bags waiting on him. He rolls his eyes seeing Kirishima with a red sleeping bag and both Mina and Uraraka clutching pink ones. Looking through the pile of new sleeping bags he pulls out an orange and black one smirking.

"Um hey so where will we sleep?" Mina asks looking through the rest of the things.

"I think the tents are over there." Uraraka says pointing towards the far wall as they start walking there.

"So, how will this work? Do we get one or..." Looking at the two girls Kirishima sees both of their cheeks with a hint of pink.

Panicking he waves his hands in front of them "We can always get more if that makes you feel more comfortable!"

Giggling Uraraka covers her mouth at seeing Kirishima looking flustered and looking at Mina. 'How cute.'

"Obviously we're getting two. Now stop acting like a damn idiot and come help!"

Tilting her head Uraraka looks at Bakugo "Two?"

"Yeah, fuckin two. That way the girls can have one and we can sleep in the other. I don't wanna have to deal with all that shitty girly stuff." He says as the boys finish gathering everything up.

"Um excuse me. Girly stuff?" Mina says, placing her hands on her hips.

"Yeah you know your typical girl crap-"Pointing his finger at their direction without even looking as they finish packing everything up "and don't give me those damn faces we all know you guys take the longest to get ready in the morning."

Sticking their tongues out at him they crossed their arms annoyed.

Kirishima shakes his head discreetly trying to get his friends attention to stop talking.

"What? I don't wanna smell girly morning breath. Or deal with their morning crap." Bakugo simply says shrugging his shoulder in a matter-of-fact way.

Smacking himself in the head Kirishima just groans "DUDE!"