Xavier outraged!

A lady besides her snorted into a serious outburst of laughter.

"Are my scars so bad? Am I really that hideous?" I began to question myself and I touched my face. Tears like cascade spurted from my eyes and I noticed the passengers walking by, quickly looking away from me.

And a robust lady, though she is at quite a far distance, I noticed her grimacing at me as if I were poop. The laughter of the ladies got so audible it pierced my ears and I scurried to a corner to hide.

The blaring of a vehicle by the road ripped me from my reflections and I jerked. I glanced across the street and I noticed a chubby tall man standing by the sidewalk. His built reminded me again of the Lorry driver and an image of the disgusted look he donned, quickly flashed through my mind and another gush of tears flowed from my eyes.

My voice starts to crack, "Xavier is right. I should never show my face to anyone. Now everyone sees me as an ugly person. I'm ugly. Ugly. No one's gonna like me or respect me because of how I look. I don't deserve to be Xavier's wife, I'm so unattractive. I'm a horrible wife."

I wanted to look at my cheeks to glance the scars again and I stared into the side mirror. I stared at my reflection and I felt a stab of pain staring at the scars. My hands trembled touching my cheeks and I threw my head on the steering wheel whimpering like a two-year-old.

Xavier arrived at Becca's apartment. He drove to a flower shop heading to her apartment and picked the prettiest bouquet. Becca's eyes lit in excitement staring at them and she perceived a delectable fragrance sniffing the roses.

Xavier felt drawn to her smooth hips which were disclosed, and he grabbed her in his arms. They walked to a sofa across the room and Xavier lay her down gently. He grasped the sling of her bra as he lies on her. He glimpsed her lustrous skin as he stroked her arm and she giggled. He grasped her hand and pulled her knuckle to his face, "you're goddamn beautiful gorgeous." He pecked it lovingly.

"And you're handsome Pretty boy." She squinted at Xavier and wrapped her hands on his neck and pulled him closer their forehead touched and he kissed her neck vigorously.

**

Several hours after, I listen to Xavier's footsteps marching into our bedroom. He just arrived home from Becca's. I felt jittery staring at Xavier's gnashed jaw as he storms to me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me off the bed I crouched.

"Why did you? How could you?" He screamed at my face.

"What're you talking about Xavier?" I raised my brows. I was perplexed.

He rashly let go of my arm, my arm jerked and my heart raced staring into his eyes. They were like a burning fire that could consume anyone.

"Joshua just told me you arrived at his school. Why did ya?" Xavier screeched like thunder and I flinched. I felt my heart racing faster. Xavier sometimes act fierce as a tornado storm when provoked. Last time he threw a fit at me, he nearly threw a punch at my cheek. I noticed his clenched fist shivering as he struggled to lower his hand down. Since that moment, I've been afraid to see him furious. It's like waking up a sleeping beast.

Joshua shred a thousand tears listening to his classmates jesting about his mom being the ugliest woman in the world. He was inconsolable when he arrived home and did not hesitate to tell Xavier my visit to Bethway when he saw his soaked face.

His voice cracked when he was whining to him, "dad, mum was at my school and all my friends saw her. No one wanna speak to me anymore, everyone's snobbing me because mum isn't good looking. I have lose all my friends because of her. I have no one daddy. Nobody feels proud of me anymore. They do not respect me anymore even though I'm the richest kid in class."

.....

I wanted to say a word but I held my tongue as Xavier's furrowed eyes felt sharp knives clawing my chest. My palms got sweaty and a pool of sweat filled my neck and and arms. I looked so petrified as if staring at a vampire.

"Speak! Why did ya!" Xavier roared and I flinched as if a scorching iron kissed my skin.

"I..I wanted to be at Bella's presentation." I replied with a shaky voice.