Untitled Part 12

Bella got exhausted crying a lot, she fall fast asleep in Chloe's comforting arms. Her arms draped on Chloe's neck affectionately and she lay her body against hers like she were a comfy pillow till she gradually falls asleep. Chloe quickly lay her in her bed, and she put some bedsheets on her to keep her warm. However, Bella was still thinking of her Father in her dreams, she was feeling restless and anxious she was tossing a bit and muttering aloud, "D-ad.. Dad.." Soon, the tone in her voice changes, her voice was shaky as she was whimpering and she was starting to shiver as if blown harshly by a cold wind.

Chloe hears her weeping voice, and her keep muttering the word, "Dad.. Dad.." And she rose up from the sofa she has been sitting to approach her and she quickly swerves toward the windows soon as she hears the purring of Xavier's car outside the gates. She grinned from ear to ear as she walks to the windows to peer at Xavier.

"He is home Bella, you won't be sad anymore."

She stood so close to the windows and she glanced outside the large gates. She saw Xavier's car, the Ash blue SUV parked by the entrance and her face got puzzled wondering why he is not driving inside the mansion yet? The gleaming bulbs at the gate of the mansion was shining brightly at the SUV, Chloe clearly spots Xavier in his seat and Becca besides him embracing each other lovingly, and she gasped awestruck her hands shook firmly at her sides, and her face was trembling in sorrow her teeth was shaking in her mouth and her skin turned red and pale.

Chloe cannot completely glimpse Becca's face as Xavier's face is leaning firmly on hers, however, she notices their lips moving in unison as they kiss each other lovingly. Becca laying her hands romantically around Xavier's arms and neck makes Chloe feel a stifling lump in her throat she can barely stand properly without trembling, her body was jerking. A gush of tears stream uncontrollably from her eyes and as she touches her cheeks, she feels the thick scars on her skin and she feels paranoid even more and wearily falls on the sofa.

Bella nightmares was becoming frightening, she blubber noisily, "Dad! Dad! Where are you? D-ad?" She howled with a shrieking voice. Chloe quickly hurry to her to console her, she grab her in her arms and pull her close into her arms. "Don't worry honey, Mumma's here."

"Dad..?" Bella whimper uncontrollably.

Suddenly, the doors opened. They shrilled noisily as they open Chloe and Bella felt a bit startled and quickly turn and look at the door. Chloe's eyes grew wide as plates staring at Xavier by the door and she gnash her jaw in fury watching him as he is striding in.

Bella jumped out of her bed in excitement and run towards him, "Papa! Papa!" She threw herself in his arms and held him so tightly his trousers got squeezed.

"Bella?"

Bella slowly pull her arms from Xavier and glance over her shoulder to look at Chloe. "Mum?"

"Go to your room."

"Why mama? I've been waiting throughout the night to be with Papa, " Bella's voice starts to crack horribly, "why ask me to leave?" She gently shakes her head, "I don't understand."

"Bella!" Chloe's voice becomes husky, Bella feels edgy staring at her brows furrowing tightly, and she clutch Xavier's hand tightly and wrap her arm in his arm, "but I wanna stay longer with papa, " she howled pitifully, "let me be with Papa."

"Bella just go to your room!" Chloe yelled louder, Bella angrily pull her hand from Xavier's and she runs out of the room sobbing in her elbows.

Xavier sighed, and he slowly pull his tie from his neck and threw it at the bed. "Why Chloe did you ask Bella to stay away from me? I'm her Dad, so if she wanna spend more time with me, she should!"

"Where were you when she wanted to have dinner with you? Where were you Xavier?" Chloe screamed narrowing her eyes at her.

"What? You're my Boss now? My mum?"

"Don't try to act dumb with me Xavier, I just saw you a while ago hugging and cuddling your mistress or am I wrong? You have the guts to make out with her in front of our home as if this place were a hotel. How long Xavier have you been having an affair?"

Xavier suddenly becomes stunned, he stutter, "I.. I do not.. I am not.. I do not have an affair with anyone."

"Don't lie to me."

In a fit of rage, Chloe lifts her hand and lands it harshly on Xavier's jowl his flesh burned in pain, his skin immediately turn crimson.

"I always thought I am unenough as a wife, that I am different from other women. And I always try to tolerate your behavior towards me because I felt I deserve your mistreatment. I always tried my best to make you happy, and to love you cause I know my ugly scars irritate you a lot and that my looks can ruin your career. I always make you feel like you're so important but you don't even love me."

Xavier's brows furrow in rage, he grab Chloe's arms tightly so she winces in pain, "you shut up!" He barked at her face, "how dare you slap me? You have no right!"

"Really? You're more worried about just a slap than your infidelity towards me? What about what you did? Cheating? Doesn't that hurts? Do you think I'm not dying in pain? Do you think your infidelity doesn't hurts? That slap means nothing Xavier, it is not compared to the painful agony you've inflicted on me cheating on me."

"Well I give you everything! I work hard all day and night to provide for you and our kids. I do my best as a good husband and you what do you bring me? Bad luck, shame, regrets. Your horrible looks will be the downfall of my career."

"It's funny you're still thinking about your career, yourself forgetting that you're cheating on me. You aren't even gonna say sorry? You're not gonna try to apologize for cheating? Nothing?" She raised a brow.

"I say sorry?" He sneered at her and in disgust, he spat at the floor, "I'd rather fall into a pit of snakes than say sorry to you. Don't you understand marrying you is bad luck to me? You are a risk to my career. I wonder how my fame in the industry is gonna drop soon as the whole world finds out my wife, the Wife of Xavier Alexander is really ugly, has terrible awful scars? Being your husband is a nightmare, and I wouldn't want you in my life."

Chloe's shoulders shudder in sadness, and she whimpers. "Am I such a disgrace to you that you despise me so much you even cheat on me? And you feel no guilt for that? Am I that meaningless to you Xavier?"

"That's right. You are..., " he looks grimacingly at her from her head to her toes, "Meaningless to me. Maybe if you did not have all these thick ugly scars on your face, I won't be so ashamed of you and I won't cheat on you. But your ugly looks makes me regret being called your husband." He said firmly and he marched out of the bedroom and slammed the door harshly.