•0.5•

Y/S/N🤡

Y/S/N
Ayo are u done
packing ur stuff?

Y/N
Yeah almost. We fly
at 6pm right?

Y/S/N
Yessir and u better
be ready by 4

Y/N
Ok chill out stinky
I will be ready🙄

Y/S/N
Nah I did not just
get 🙄'd

Y/N
Yes u did now let me
pack in peace🥱

Y/S/N
Sure thing poopy😙

Y/N

_____________________________

___Arriving in the new home___

Y/S/N

Istg I'm so glad this
house got furniture
already but there is
some stuff we still need.
Wanna come to the mall
with me?

Y/N
I very much do wanna
go to the mall😼

Y/S/N
Perfect👌
How about in
20 minutes?

Y/N
Yessir sounds good

___________Y/N POV___________

After I made sure I don't look like I just crawled out of a trashcan I got down to meet
Y/S/N by the front door.

"You ready to go?", they asked me while putting on their shoes. While putting on my own shoes I answered "Yeah I'm good to go. What are we looking for today?"
"Just some sanitary stuff and I think we are missing a few kitchen utensils too". While I was thinking about all the food options I could get, I remembered something "We dont have any food right now either, do we? I think we should get groceries too".
Y/S/N thought for a second before they answered me "Oh yeah you're right, we should get food and stuff today"
"To the car?" "To the car!"

___shortly before finishing the shopping spree___

Y/S/N and I were almost done shopping, only the kitchen stuff left. I can't believe they didn't have any at the previous stores! Well anyway I wasn't looking forward to going through yet another store.

"Hey Y/N, you wanna wait somewhere around here while I get the last bit of our stuff?" Y/S/N suggested, as if they read my thoughts. " Yes I think I'll go to that bench over there" I said. While my sibling got to the store, I was walking towards the bench I mentioned when I noticed a girl getting backed into a corner by some guy. This did not look consentual one bit.

I walked over to them and acted like I know this girl. "Hey girl, long time no see! You didn't show up to our meeting spot so I thought I'll just come looking for you. Who's this dude?" "Y-yeah sorry for not being on time. I was already a bit late and this guy came up and talked to me. I don't really know him tho", she answered me, seemingly glad I showed up. "Now I know how we can change that sweetheart~. Your friend here can talk to me too~."said the creepy guy to both of us. I was getting angrier the more he talked and the other doesn't wanna deal with him either, so I took the task of shooing him away in my own hands "If you don't leave us alone, right the fuck now, I swear to god you will regret the day you were born, you disgusting ass motherfucker!"

The guy was pretty shocked to hear these words out of a 'harmless girl's' mouth. I noticed he was a tiny bit intimidated. Acting tough he replied: "Oh yeah? What's a girl gonna do against someonelike me huh?" He seemed to think him being taller was the only advantage he needed.
Before he could even start to say another word I quickly got behind him and kicked him in the knee on the leg he was resting his weight on. As soon as he was on the ground and I kicked him where the sun don't shine. Once he got up he ran away and I felt a little proud of myself since I'm not that good of a fighter to be honest.

"Are you okay? I hope that asshole didn't do anything to you before I came in" I asked the girl who seemed to slowly calm down. "Yes I'm fine now. Thank you so much for stepping in. I don't even wanna think about what he would've done if you didn't show up. By the way I've never seen you around before, are you new here?" she asked me. "Yes I just moved here today with my sibling" I answered her honestly, since she seems like a genuinely nice person. "Oh thats so cool! Can I get your number? That way I can show you around sometime! Oh and I forgot to ask, what's your name?".

I did like that suggestion so while tipping my number into her phone, I answered her question "Sure, I'd like that! My name's Y/N, whats yours? Oh and do you need a ride home? I'm sure Y/S/N wouldn't mind."

"I'm Emma! And thanks for the offer but my brother and his friend are picking me up in a few minutes so I'll be fine, don't worry."

_____________________________

Emma walked away too meet her brother and his friend while I got back to the bench I was supposed to be waiting at. Luckily I saw neither the creepy guy nor my sibling yet.
Just when I sat down I saw
Y/S/N getting out the store. "Sorry for the long wait, that line was so long I swear to god I aged like 10 years in there" laughing at them I replied "So we going home now?" "Yeah we got everything we needed. To the car!"

_____________________________