Paws were born and claws were torn

Misty's pov: Casandra is a pregnant golden retriever who's mate up and left her. She was left with an abusive owner while trying to have puppies she would be slapped and pushed around. Eventually she escaped and went and found a crate to lay in. Misty a newborn puppy is taken from her mom at a very young age. Her and her litter mates watch as their mom gets ran over by a car. All the pups begin to cry and whimper. Misty is a golden retriever mixed with a boarder collie her mom was a golden retriever and her dad was a boarder collie. Misty will never forget the day her mom died and she will never forget the day her dad left misty and her litter mates. The pups will die if someone doesn't find them soon. Eventually people walk past and see them. The pups always get excited around visitors. But most of them walk away and leave the pups under the crate they live in. Misty and her litter mates try to find food but it's hard. One day one of her brothers risked his life to get a hamburger off the ground and he flew right in front of a car. The car hit him and he died. Not shortly after a vulture sweeps in and picks up the pup while a pigeon nibs at the hamburger. A few more days go past and they have been looked at by some just to get left. Or they have simply been ignored. Someone tried to kick them and break their crate. At least no one got hurt too bad but misty and her litter mates are forced to move somewhere else. They still haven't found another home. Then one day a lady goes over to them and picks them up and puts them in her backpack. She takes them to a shelter that takes care of them. They get food, water, and a shelter. But not that much attention. 

Roséas pov: Roséas a King Charles spaniel she's lived in a shelter most of her life. When she was really young she got thrown out of a car and into a ditch. Until this one guy found her and brought her to a shelter. Roséas really young and she's getting kind of sick because of she recently had a pregnancy. She might only have a few more days to live. She did have children that live in better places their in homes. Roséa has never been in a loving home she's only been in abusive ones and a shelter. When Roséa was thrown out of that car she broke her back legs and she hasn't been able to walk properly ever since. Today she stopped breathing and she kicked the bucket. She was never loved by a family. She just died.  Her pups still lived on though.

Mickeys pov: Mickey was a kind lovable poodle. When he was little he was a fashion dog. But every time  Mickey lost in a contest  his owner would beat him. Now Mickey is scared of people and he doesn't like to be around them. So no one has adopted him from the shelter. Because his sign says doesn't like people. It's not that Mickey doesn't like people. He's just scared someone else will beat him up.