Homes at last

Misty's pov :

Misty and her litter mates have been at the shelter for some time now and they have been looked at a couple of times just to have people leave. But one day this kind lady who looks like she's in her twenties came and adopted Misty and her litter mates. Misty is excited to leave the shelter just like her siblings. Someone has finally noticed them. Misty and her siblings were put in a box. They were put in the passenger side of the car. Eventually the car came to a halt. The lady picked up the box and started to carry them towards her lovely home.

Author's note 

Sorry for the interruption but Roséa will not be joining us the rest of the story but her kids will.

Taylor Anne Marie's pov: P.S. Marie is not her last name.

Taylor a full blooded King Charles spaniel was waiting for her owner to come home when she heard someone at the door. She knew it was her owner. Taylor was surprised to see her owner carrying a box. Taylor was very curious.

Jack Benjamin's pov:

Jack also a full blooded King Charles spaniel he was waiting eagerly next to his sister's  for his owner to put down the box. He noticed that there were living things in the box. He also smelled dog coming from the direction of the box. He then started to wag his tail more. He wondered if there was any boy play mates since all he had was his sisters. 

MacKensie Blake's pov:

MacKensie is also just like her brother and sisters she's a full blooded King Charles spaniel. She was also very curious about the box. But was a little jealous cause she could tell there were living things in the box getting more attention than her.

Lexi Auburn's pov:

Lexi being related to her sister's and her one brother was also the same kind of dog. Lexi could tell something was up. Why would her owner bring a box into the house after coming home from her dance studio?

Ruby Rosella Roséa's pov:

Again Ruby is just like her siblings. She has some pride because she was named after her mother. But she doesn't treat her siblings like she's better than them. Ruby is so confused. To much was going on at once her little brain couldn't comprehend what was happening. 

Misty's pov:

Misty could hear other dogs wagging their tails. She was excited to know that she wasn't going to be alone with her siblings. It's not that she doesn't love them. But she wants to take a break. Eventually Misty's new owner sat the box she was holding down.  Misty and her siblings were really happy that they were getting a new home with play mates.

Authors note 

Thanks for reading the second part. Sorry it's going to start to get confusing. I had to list all of Roséas children and I will have to do that with Misty's siblings eventually. And for all of you who are wondering about Mickey the poodle from the last part. I will bring him back into the story eventually for now I'm going to focus on Misty and her siblings, and Roséas children.