chapter twenty five.

uh yes i want this one right here

  "No reason," Draco said.

  "Well, I mean there has to be a reason if your asking."

  "I mean there is one."

  "So tell me, I'm curious."

  "I was only asking because mine hurts a little."

  "What do you mean 'mine'?"

  He went silent and just looked down.

  "Draco, what do you mean mine?" I repeated myself.

  He ignored me yet again and I reached for his sleeve. He moved his arm away from mine.

  "Draco, if it's nothing them show me your arm."

  He looked at me with a shameful look and gave me his arm. I pulled up his sleeve and saw the mark. I know he definitely didn't have a choice. I just feel bad. 

  "If you ever want to talk, I'm here," I told him, "But, I'm going back to my room."

  "Wait," he stopped me before I was about to walk out.

  "What's up?" 

  "I know why Lillie broke up with me."

  My eyes widened and we both sat down.

  "Tell me."

  "Well. She thinks since we both got the mark, we both want to be evil and be on their side."

  "Why would she think that? She knows we both hate them all!"

  "I don't know, something after that summer she spent with Pucey changed her. Like he changed her."

  "He definitely did."

  "Yeah."

  "That's it!"

  "What?"

  "I know he did because he's always been super jealous that you and her were dating, and he always liked Lillie! So, he asked her to spend the summer with him because he knew she wouldn't say no, and then he convinced her that we both wanted to be evil and be a death eater!"

  "That does make sense.."

  "Draco, don't listen to him. He's just jealous, and soon Lillie will realize that she messed up," i said, while he gave me a slight smile, "I'm going to go now, is that it?"

  He nodded and I started to walk off.

  "Dakota wait."

  I turned around and said, "Yeah?"

  "Thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for me. Your the best sister anyone could ever ask for."

  "Always."