Chapter Twenty Three

○●○Evan○●○

I walked into the warehouse carrying the bags with Rico on my side.

"Did Dro tell you why we are here?"

"Naw. He just said to go by the house, pick up these bags from Kenny and meet Troy here."

"Same thing he told me." Rico said.

We looked around.

Big wood crates were stacked up against the walls and through out the building.

"You think somebody here?" I asked.

We sat the bags down in the ground.

"Evan..Rico.. good.. you're here..."

We saw Dro come in from behind the crates with four diffrent guys surrounding him.

"I thought we were suppose to be here for Troy." Rico said confused.

"Nah my man.. There was a change of plans."

We saw the building fill up with guys dressed in black. The same guys we met when we were in the basement.

Rico and I looked around.

"Whats up man? Whats goin on?"

"Whats goin on.." Dro repeated as he laughed. "I thought we were going to make this money together man.. but I guess I was wrong?" He said as he crossed his arms.

I looked just as confused as Rico.

"They dont know what the fuck Im talking about..bring they ass here."

Jerome and Derrick came from behind the crates with Lauren and Stacy walking in front of them.

My eyes grew big as I watched them being forced to stand inbetween us and Dro and his people.

"Get your gotdamn hands off of me!" Stacy said as she jerked her arm away from Jerome.

"Let go of me!" Lauren yelled fighting off Derrick.

"Shut the hell up!" Dro yelled to them.

My jaw clenched in anger.

"You two mutherfuckers trying to set me up?" Dro asked us.

"Hell no what the fuck is you talking about man."

"Well who the fuck are these two huh? Creeping around, looking through windows and shit? Are they detectives or some undercover shit?"

We were silent.

I didnt want to inform anybody that I had any siblings, girlfriend or nun in fear that if I fucked up they could be at risk.. so I kept my mouth closed as long as I could. I could tell Dro didnt take our silence well because he started yelling.

"Are they! Cause if they are.." He said as he pulled his gun out his waist and pointed it at the back of their head.. "Im about to shoot em' dead."

"Wait! They aint no detectives man." I yelled trying to save their lives.

"Im waiting.." Dro said impaitently.

"Thats my sister and her homegirl..What the hell are you doing here?"

"We followed you.. I knew you were up to no good and I was right.. you lied to Lauren talm bout a job..this aint no fucking job!" Stacy screamed.

"Why would you do some stupid shit like this Stacy!" I yelled.

"Wait wait wait.." Dro interrupted tapping the gun on his head. "Did you just say Stacy?"

Stacy and I looked at eachother.

"Stacy Tanning?"

"How the hell do you know me?" She asked glaring at Dro.

"OG.."

"Oh that bastard.." She said as she looked away from him rolling her eyes.

"Is my brother."

Stacy almost got whiplash as her head spun back around to Dro.

"What did you just say?"

"OG is my brother.."

Stacy was speechless.

"And you know whats so crazy? I just left the fucking jail before I got here.. The nigga told me you were the one who set him up. He told me about the both of yall. Talking bout some damn pussy problems.. You put your damm hands on my baby brother and once he said the shit wasnt over.. you set him up!"

"I didnt set his ass up?"Stacy said.

"You didnt call twelve?"

"How many times do I have to tell your mutherfuckin ass NO! Are you deaf bitch!"

Before Dro could respond to Stacy, the doors behind us burst open.

We swung our head around to look at the door.

"I did."

The shadow of the person reflected on the floor as the person walked up.

"Cedric!" Stacy yelled.

"The police from the hospital?" Lauren said.

Cedric was dressed in a long black floor length jacket as he walked in slowly.

"Who the fuck is this nigga looking like a lightskin blade!" Dro asked.

"The name is Cedric.. Officer Cedric.."

"You fucking liar!" Stacy said.

"I didnt lie to you.."

"You didnt tell me you was the fucking police."

"You didnt ask."

"I cant fucking believe you.. I trusted you!"

"That was the plan.. We've been looking for Omar for seven years now. Ever since he got away with homicide of his last girlfriend, weve been trying to get a hold of him..and you.. you were the piece that put everything together.."

He laughed.

"The bait that reeled the fish in." He finished.

"I cant stand your stupid ass! What was all that shit about then?"

"You see.. I had to make you fall for me.. I had to make you believe you could trust me.. but I did enjoy tapping that ass."

He smiled an evil laugh.

"So that day at the gas station.. it was a lie."

"Not at first..Dont sweat it..Its just business baby.."

"Sonofbitch, Im going to fucking kill you!" Stacy yelled as she tried to make her way toward Cedric.

"Whoa now! I wouldnt do that if I was you.. You're already in enough trouble as it is.." Cedric said.

"Im tired of all this bullshit!" Dro screamed He pointed his gun from Stacy and Cedric. "One of you mutherfuckers is about to be lifeless..and dont think I wont shoot a cop!"

Cedric pulled out his gun and like a chain reaction all of Dro's men pulled out their guns and pointed it in Cedric's Direction.

"You dont want to do that.. things will get ugly.." he said with a steady gaze.

Dro laughed a hearty laugh.

"You dont see this shit?! Seems like your backup is MIA."

"You think so?"

Cedric snapped his fingers and a stampede of officers came running in...