Chapter Nineteen

It's about a mouth after you and Lovino had sex for the first time and you sat nervously on the toilet. Your period was always regular. All ways. And it was a week late.

The only time you had the sex was the once on your birthday because Lovino seemed to be afraid of something. Like he wasn't keeping a secret from you, which never happened before in your relationship.

"Hey? Bella? Are you okay in-a there? It's-a been a while...." Lovino called from your bathroom connected to your shared bedroom.

"Yeah! I'm fine Lovino! I'll be right out!" Sighing you stood up and went to the mirror washing your face off. Once you put the since back into you, you walked out of the bathroom and smiled to Lovino. "All yours prince" You winked and walked further into your room as he walked into the bathroom.

Once he was in the bathroom your smile went down and you rubbed your face. Is it a baby? It couldn't be....you used protection. You decided that once Lovino was done you would confront him about this. So you sat silently on the bed already ready for the day.

Once he came out, his hair was slightly damp, and he was rubbing a towel through it. His shirt was off and spread on the bed and his perfectly tailor jeans fit him comfortably showing his figure.

"Bella? What's-a wrong.....you're just-a sitting there.....its kinda creepy really....."

"I have something serious to talk to you about...." You paused as you moved over. "Sit." Nodding he sat down next to you and held his hand. He had a worried look on his face as if he knew what your were proposing.

"Lovi....I'm late....My period....It's a week from normal..." His eyes widened and he squeezed your hand lightly. "But we've only had sex once....and we had protection so it's impossible right?"

He sighed and looked down worrying you."Bella.....(f/n)......When I-a pulled out of you a month ago.....the condom was-a broken.....I don't know how....but it was-a and now......now I-a think I got you pregnant......I'm-a sorry."

"Lovino? Why are you sorry? This is amazing.....to have a little baby growing inside of me...that would be.....fantastic!" Your reaction surprised Lovino quiet a bit as he looked up with slightly widened eyes.

"You're not mad?"

"Of course I wouldn't be mad! I'm thrilled to have your baby Lovino!" You giggled and looked to him. "They'll probably have your tomato addiction.

"First of all its-a not an addiction, and second with are luck she'll-a not be able to cook like you"

"She?"

"Si, I-a know it will be a girl."

"Do you really?" He shakes his head.

"But I-a just know it will be a girl"

"I would like a little boy though. I'd make him wear dresses! That would be so cute if he wore dresses"

"Oh now your are-a sounding like Hungry. Are you-a sure that your not Hungarian?"

"Nope. All German."

"Oh! That's a right! You're-a German......she better not like potatoes"

"Potatoes are really good though. Not too much of a fan of wurst though. Too tough"

"Well that's-a good"

"What would you do if I crave wurst and potatoes with your baby? Would you cook it for me?"

"No, I'll-a have my fratello do it. He hangs around that-a potato bastard so much that he'll-a know how to do it"

"Don't swear in front of the baby"

"It doesn't even have-a eyes let alone ears-a. She can't-a hear me. She's-a just a clump of cells"

"I don't care! I want our little son to be raised nicely"

"Fine fine.......I wouldn't swear"

"Good! Now.....we don't even know if I'm holding your son so we should go to the drug store" He nods in agreement and then two of your stand up and walk out of the house. Felincano is at 'the potatoes' house as Lovino would say so there was no struggle explaining to him.

You two walked over to Lovino's scooter and Lovino had you in front, wrapping his arms around you and hopefully your baby and snuggled to you looking over your shoulder.

"Were-a going to go slower than-a normal. So my baby is-a safe of course"

"Aw! That's so sweet Lovino! You already care about him!"

He shakes your head as you giggled and you two rode to the drug store ten times slower than Lovino normally would. It was a little sad when you were scootering around and an elderly woman past you on her own, scooter that had a max of 5 miles per hour, but he was protecting his baby at all cost which is really sweet.

Waling inside he put his arm around your waist and walked back to the section. He grabbed the must expensive one and kissed your cheek. " don't-a want a faulty cheap one right?" You nod in agreement and the two of you walked to the counter and he put down the test.

"So you believe there's a baby in there?" the cashier said as he rung up the test and gestured to your stomach.

"Yeah....we're hoping so.....this is a big time. Right Lovino?"

"Um......" The cashier chuckled and handed you the test in a bag.

"Rule for experience sonny. She's always right. That baby will make he emotional so no agreeing or you just might not have the balls to make another one. Not because you don't want one but because she'll rip them off your body" Lovino went a little pale and you laughed with the cashier.

"Yeah, I'm always right Lovino.......just like when I say potatoes are better than tomatoes"

"Okay, don't even go there bella. If you-a even think that I'm-a checking you into a mental hospital because you are insane." You laughed and pocked his nose.

"So cute" A small blush rose on Lovino's face and he quickly payed the cashier and you both left the store. It was a smooth ride home and in the house too. You got into your bedroom and went straight to the bathroom.

You sat on the toilet and peed on the little strip and waited. Those few minutes felt like a century but it did get the result and you were over joyed. The two lines ran nect to each other and you couldn't help the smile that grew on your face. "Lovino.....I'm pregnant"

~Author's Note~

Okay so I'm NOT dead. I know I know, You're disappointed. Any whooers heres the next chapter! Reader-chan is pregers! Is it just me or is papa- uber-protective Romano really hot? So cute~ So one more idea that I want YOUR help with. How many babies? I want one to be a girl but should there be twin girls. twin girl and boy. Twin boys and then another girl. Or even three girls if you want reader-chan to go through all of the pain and estrogen in her life. Anyways! Let me know and I shall write! I mean come on lets face it, I'm practically your slave. ;)

~Enzi~