𝓸𝓷𝓮: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓪

╔═══════✧༺ꨄ༻✧═══════╗
𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮 | 𝓡.𝓣
𝓐𝓡𝓣𝓔𝓜𝓙𝓢𝓘𝓐 ⚔︎ 𝓗𝓘𝓖𝓗𝓣𝓞𝓦𝓔𝓡
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓪 | 1.
╚═══════✧༺ꨄ༻✧═══════╝

༒ ═════════✧༺ꨄ༻✧═════════ ༒Warning: harsh words, aggression ༒ ═════════✧༺ꨄ༻✧═════════ ༒

Warning: harsh words, aggression
༒ ═════════✧༺ꨄ༻✧═════════ ༒

THE WOMAN CRIED OUT IN PAIN BREATHING HARD, wet nurses rushed in, "The babe is coming." They all rushed grabbing stuff.

The woman was still screaming from all that pain, "It's too early." She spoke calculating her breathing to slow it down.

They looked to each other worriedly, because surely the babe was coming early, a lot of bad could happen to the mother and child.

One of them whispered to the other, the wet nurse rushed out the door, "what's happening?" The woman spoke through her pain.

"Stay calm." The wet nurse try to comfort her, tears started to appear and still no Maester has come or the father.

"Where is Otto?" The door was opened the maester came in with the nurse, the nurse looked at her sadly, "we couldn't find him."

The woman nodded knowing that this would happen her pain was getting even worse, "you need to push." The maester said.

The woman's wail could be heard from outside her little cottage, the maester kept telling her to push and push.

"I can't." She breathed out, "you can, just give me one last push and the babe would be out." The maester said.

The wet nurses had wet cloths wiping her body two of them waiting for the babe to clean up, once she gave out her push.

Crying was heard, the nurses rushed and grabbed it, the woman breathing was going fast, blood smothered all over her bed.

"It's a girl!" The wet nurses spoke happily taking the babe to her mother, she smiled grabbing her to her arms.

The pain was there but she smiled through it, "My little angel." The wet nurses looked at her smiling, "you've got a name, my lady?"

She nodded tears running down her face, "Artemisia."

"Beautiful name." They all said, the woman smiled, but it all soon came to a end, she started coughing a lot.