𝓦𝓔𝓛𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓔!!

༒ ══════════✧༺ꨄ༻✧══════════ ༒

Hello! Welcome to 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮... here are some things I would want you to read, you don't have to but it will leave my little broken heart happy if you do!

AGAIN, you don't have to read!!

DISCLAIMER!! English is not my first language, so there will be mistakes throughout this book, and please feel free to fix my mistakes and grammar, I may get embarrassed but a little help here wouldn't hurt.

WARNING, there are to be mentions of violence, deaths, etc. I will add a warning to chapters if you are not into it.

YES, as every book you might've read we are a Hightower [bastard, since Otto couldn't keep his chorizo to himself.] also, there is to be Alicent bash so if you dearly love Alicent or any Hightower, I'm really sorry for this, but it is what it is.

ALSO, chapters will be updated slowly, I need to view the book before writing down the chapter and letting my mind go creative, but please bear with me on this, AND I am Dumb I don't know any history of any house so whatever I did is so made up...

OF COURSE, smut will be added to this, I think. So be aware of it, if you don't like it I will add a warning to let you know to skip the chapter or the part of it!!

ANOTHER YES, I know how people hate the pregnancy trope, but it had to be in this book, there will be pregnancies in this book if you don't like it you may leave, you are not forced to read this!

LASTLY, enjoy!

༒ ══════════✧༺ꨄ༻✧══════════ ༒