Chapter 7//My Vision

~Ib~

We walked back into the library and a book was thrown. It was flying towards my face but right before it hit me Garry had stepped in front of me. The book had hit his stomach. He vended over a bit, placing his hands over where it got hit. "Owww..." He complained.

"W..... Who threw that?" Garry asked.

"Hehehe... Sorry!" Mary giggled walking out, holding a screwdriver.

My eyes widened in shock when I saw that look she had on her face. The same exact look..... in my........ "nightmare...." I said subconsciously.

"What?" Garry asked.

"M.... My nightmare. Sh-She has that same look..... that same look in her eyes!" I gasped as I stood frozen in fear.

"Awwww... I thought we were gonna have fun!" Mary pouted sarcastically before laughing like a maniac.

"M..... M-Make it stop!!!!" I screeched as I fell to my knees covering my ears while tears streamed down my face.

This..... This was the first time in years since I've screamed.... I thought in my head with a monotone and emotionless voice. It almost sounded sad.

"I-Ib?! What's wrong?" Garry asked with concern as he tried to help me up.

"G-Get out!! Run away! DON'T DIE!!" I screeched loudly at him.

His eyes widened in shock and he stared at me dumbfounded before plainly saying, "But.... I promised I would protect you, Miss Ib."

Tears started to form at the corners of my eyes as the pain in Garry's face became more clear the longer he stayed here. "If I promise to meet you back to that hallway, will you go?" I asked my voice shaky.

He just stared at me with a blank look in his eyes. "Ugh... are you two lovebirds done? It's making me sick!!" Mary growled.

Garry's head flew to where Mary was, she had gotten closer and was gripping her screwdriver. Garry stood in front of me protectively. "I'm sorry, Ib, but I can't leave you here alone." He stated.

No.... no no no..... This is NOT happening! I thought in my head, I'm not letting this happen...

Just as Mary was close enough as to stabbing Garry, I stepped in front getting the screwdriver lodged into my stomach.

I gasped softly in pain as little streams of blood came out of my mouth. "I-IB?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Garry yelled.

"Aww man....... I didn't want to stab you, only him." Mary pouted as she took the screwdriver out of my stomach.

I fell down onto the floor and my vision began to grow blurry. The only thing I heard and felt was Garry picking me up and saying, "Don't die on me, Ib. I'll take care of you."

Then darkness.

A/N
Yeah, this chapter might be really corny. Cuz I wrote this before I went to bed. So deal with it XD
Lol hope you enjoyed! x