Chapter 8//Desperate Measures

~Garry~

I grabbed Ib and ran as fast as I could. Fear, adrenaline, and anger flowed through my veins.

I opened a random door and slammed it shut while grabbing a chair and blocking it. I lay Ib down on the floor softly. "H-How am I gonna do this?" I gasped as I saw the part on her white shirt go red.

I took off my jacket and my shirt, I wrapped my shirt around her waist tightly so the blood wouldn't pour out so quickly.

I got up and looked around the room for something I could use to close the wound.

I found a needle and some thread. "O....Ok..." I sighed as my voice began to grow shaky.

I walked back over to Ib and I could feel my legs starting to shake. I kneeled down beside her and took off my shirt holding back most of the blood. "I'm sorry, Ib. This.... is gonna hurt...." I sighed deeply as I pulled up her shirt only to where I could see the stab wound.

I tied the thread around the needle and took a deep breath. I placed the needle at the bottom and pushed in quickly. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!" Ib screamed as she woke up. Tears streamed down her face as she struggled to get up.

"No, Ib. Ib I'm sorry. This is necessary. I have to close the wound, please, Ib. Let me help you. I'm sorry." I pleaded as I held her down by her chest.

"U-Uhh-huh...." She agreed as more tears fell from her eyes.

I took another deep breath before repeating the process. Ib didn't scream this time she just whimpered and cried more.

~~

It was about a few more minutes until I finished. Ib had passed out from the ample pain she just experienced. I decided to let her rest.

I threw the needle and thread across the room.

I put my head in my hands and for the first time in 7 years, I cried.

~Mary~

"They got away....." I sighed.
"Go find them." I commanded one of my small blue dolls.

They nodded and ran faster than ever while sniffing around.

A/N
Short chapter, I just woke up so my brain is still trying to work. But hope you enjoyed anyways x