part 2

Meanwhile

                 BTS POV

As soon as we entered in the university the girls again started screaming which is a daily routine for us to hear.

After that we headed to our classes the girls were also following us and screaming in the corridor. We saw bp in the corridor hugging a girl and that girl was wearing kind of bad clothes . Why are bp  with her . Like they wont allow a random girl to be their friend .

                  JK POV

I saw a new girl . The girl was wearing some kind of bad clothes . But the thing is why is she friends with them then . I asked jimin .

Jk: Hey jimin , do you know that girl over there .

Jimin: No , I guess she is new here . But why is she with them

Jk: I am also wondering the same thing and according to how much l know they wouldn't take in a random girl who doesn't even fit their  standard .

Jin: She might be someone close to them.

Suga: yeah .

Jhope : Taehyung what are thinking while staring at her .

Taehyung: I guess l have seen her somewhere hyung .

RM: You might have seen her randomly on street or something.

Taehyung: l guess .

          End of BTS POV

          Back to YN POV

We then headed to the principal's office and I got my timetable .

YN : I am in class B

Rose : oh so you are with me and Lisa

Jisoo and Jennie : So bye guys let's meet in break at canteen .

We headed to our class and sat on our desks .

So YN , Lisa , rose are in class B.
Jisoo , Jennie are in class D

        END OF YN POV

        Backs to BTS POV

Jin: So bye guys we will head to our classes you also head to yours .

So . Jk ,V, jimin are in class B

RM, jhope , Suga and Jin are in class D.

               Jimin POV

We headed to our class and saw the new girl is in our class itself .

                 YN POV

After we sat on our seats l saw a few of the guys on whom girls were screaming were in my class .
I asked to Rosè .

YN : Hey rose , who are they and why were the girls screaming for them .

Rose: Oh them , they are the universities heartrob and part of the biggest mafia gang BTS . The one in the middle is Taehyung the mafia king . The one on his left is jimin his left hand . The one on the right is jungkook his right hand.

So he is a mafia and all the other boys which were with him were also mafias . If l m not wrong. 

           YN POV ENDED

          Taehyungs POV

As soon as we entered the class l saw the new girl staring at me and l guess she asked rosé about us . But she seemed interesting and l know that l did saw her somewhere.

    Taehyungs POV ENDED

Later the classess started. 

        To Be continued