part 3

Maknae line POV

After we entered the class we sat on our seats which were in the last row .

Taehyung POV

After the classes started l was continuously looking at the girl trying to think where l saw her .

I guess jk noticed it and started to tease me

Jk: jiminaa l guess Taehyung is in love with someone.

Jimin : Oh is it , who is that lucky girl .

Jk : You remember the new girl . She is in our class and Taehyung is staring at her from when the class started.

Taehyung sighed and said

Taehyung : yahh its nothing like that . I am just wondering where l saw her .

Taehyung POV ENDED

Yn POV

After the class started I felt that someone was continuously staring at me . But I shrugged it off .

Yn POV ENDED

Mr.Lee : jungkook and jimin why are you guys talking while the class is going on .

The students eyes widened at his statement

Mr.Lee : JUNGKOOK ANSWER ME . STAND UP .

The students eyes widened even more knowing that the professor is gonna get in problem soon .

Jk POV

While I was talking to jimin l heard the professor say my name , but l ignored it . Later he shouted at me and that's when I looked at him dead in the eye knowing that he didn't knew who we are .

I looked at taehyung to see him smirk and call someone.

After a while we heard the announcement calling mr.Lee to the principal's office .

Me and jimin hyung also smirked .

I looked back at professor seeing him totally confused .

Jk POV ENDED

The professor later went to the principal's office.

In principal's office

Mr.Lee : sir you called for me .

Principal: what do you think you were doing right now.

Mr.Lee : what sir what are you talking about. I am not getting you .

Principal: you just scolded  Jungkook.sir  and Jimin sir. Right, don't you know who they are.

Me.Lee : Sir why are calling these students name with so much respect. Who are they even.

Taehyung: we are owners of this university.

Principal and Mr.lee looked back to see the maknae line standing over there .

      To be continued

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN TO MR.LEE NOW . WILL TAEHYUNG LEAVE OR SOMETHING ELSE WILL HAPPEN ?

Next part will be posted by night .