I

"What are the leads on the club?." He asked as his men led him to the lifts.

"We have the arms assembled at the 5th floor Sir." William said as he pressed the button to the sad floor.

He hummed fixing the cuffs on his blazer as the elevator doors dinged open signalling that his stop was here.

"This batch is from Evans,Eh?" Harry asked picking a very well groomed air gun and aiming it at one of his men as he laughed at his flabbergasted facial expression.

"Y-Yes Sir." He stuttered out as Harry walked over to him.

"There is no apparent reason you should be scared of me for." He said patting his back as he set the air gun back down and sitting down on the rotating chair.

"Get me the contract Wilson Combat signed." Harry ordered as the short feathery haired brunette over the corner nodded.

He turned towards the screen displaying the entrance and exit of the club.

His eyes were hooked at a small blonde being led inside with two men as William handed  him the contract taking him by surprise.

"Who's the blonde one?" Harry asked looking up at the man bowing down to him and turning to look at the screen.

"We haven't seen him around here, Maybe he's here for some fun.You never know,Sir. Kids these days." Now if it was any other day Harry might just have laughed it off but he didn't find the older man funny for some reason.

He only hummed getting back to the contract as he went through it twice not finding any loop-holes whatsoever.

He massaged his temples as he returned William the file and contemplated whether he should go home and sleep or get pissed drunk.

"I think I need a drink." You can't blame the lad now he was only 23.

"The club is yours,Sir." Rehan mumbled as Harry smirked getting up and leading the way as his men followed him.

"Y'all don't have to follow me around,Enjoy yourselves for once." Harry asserted as they entered the lift and could practically feel the smiles the young men emitted.

Once entering the club he felt William present right beside him and a rather loud music playing in the background as he frowned.

"I think I'll take the VIP rooms today,Send them in with a Bottle of Jack Daniels, please, will you?" He said as William nodded. "Of course Sir."

He turned towards the vip rooms as he was blocked by the blondie holding hands with a man being led in the same direction as his eyes met with the blue one's of the seemingly young blonde.

Harry was rather quick to escape the crowd suiting himself to the luxuries of the vip rooms as he leaned back against the plush sofas and shutting his eyes.

He couldn't seem to get the blonde out of his head. He swore there was something his eyes wanted to tell him.

He shook his head nonetheless reaching for the tall bottle of jack daniels as he broke the seals in an Instant pouring him self a handsome amount of the drink not bothering with the water as he gulped the bitter love of his.

He leaned back yet again stiring the drink in his hands as he took gulps after gulps soon enough feeling the bottle emptying as he groaned.

"I need another." He thought as he got up walking out of the room a little tipsy as he heard a loud cry of help and turned towards the door right beside his.

He knew he shouldn't have but this was his place and there were rules this wasn't a fucking brothel. He thought to himself as he slammed open the door eyes instantly seeing red as he saw a fucker pinning the blonde from before down and one trying to unbutton his shirt as Harry glared at them.