Ch. 24; Insatiable.

After thirty very sweaty minutes, Harry is passed out next to him with a leg thrown over his waist, snoring like a fucking truck, hair in Louis' mouth. 

Louis can't sleep. He's just got this nagging feeling. What Zayn and Harry said is bothering him, but he can't think of why. It shouldn't bother him, it really shouldn't.

Harry wakes up after a while, yawning obnoxiously. "You alright, Lou?" He mutters sleepily, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"Yeah..."

"Don't lie. What's up?" Harry says, more awake now. He's looking up at Louis, emerald green eyes filled with concern. Louis kisses his forehead reassuringly.

"Just thinking. About what Zayn said." Louis sighs.

"What about it?" Harry asks, cutting himself off halfway through with another loud yawn. 

"Just." Louis sighs. "It's so sudden, you know? You being back here."

"I wouldn't be if you hadn't of been so bloody miserable." Harry scoffs. "I didn't plan on it. I thought you didn't need me back in your life, but I couldn't keep my distance and here we are. It isn't sudden, Lou. I've been back for ages without you knowing."

"I suppose." Louis reasons. "Yeah, I'm just being stupid. Don't worry about it. Go back to sleep, love."

"No, I'm hungry." Harry says, rolling out of bed and onto the floor, getting up and waddling to the door (maybe Louis was a little bit too rough, but in his defence Harry's begging is irresistible.)

Louis follows him, sitting on the kitchen counter as Harry raids his fridge.

"3am pancakes?" He asks.

"Is it even 3am?" Louis chuckles.

"Doesn't fucking matter. Do you want pancakes or not?" Harry huffs, throwing him the middle finger.

"Yeah, sure." Louis chuckles, poking Harry's thigh with his toe. Harry swats him away, going over to the other side of the counter. 

Harry gets other ingredients out of his cupboards, including an unused pan that he bought when he moved in like six years ago. "You don't cook?" Harry questions upon finding it.

Louis chuckles, spinning around to face the other. "I burn toast."

"Pathetic." Harry snorts. "Absolutely pathetic."

"Gonna get you for that." Louis warns. 

"Looking forward to it... Daddy." Harry replies with a cheeky grin. And maybe Louis gets a hard on from that, but in his defence, it's the first time Harry's said it. 

Harry glances up, smirking, walking over to Louis and situating himself between his legs. 

"Like that, did you?" Harry teases, kissing him roughly. Harry's hands settle on his thighs, Louis' in Harry's hair, tugging sharply and swallowing the resulting moans.

After a quick fuck over the counter and finally getting the pancakes, they stumble back upstairs again, Harry's lips wrapping around his cock before he's even fully on the bed. 

He moans, grabbing Harry's curls and holding him in place, thrusting up shallowly. 

Harry chokes, a tear slipping out his eye, face turning red as he continues fucking Harry's warm mouth.

"Desperate, aren't ya?" He teases, and Harry moans louder, eyes darkening. "Little cockslut, aren't you Harry?"

Then Harry's choking and whining, spluttering against his cock. Louis isn't 100% sure, but he's pretty sure that Harry just came.

Two more thrusts and he's cumming down Harry's throat, Harry whimpering as he does so. 

He pulls Harry up beside him by the hair, wrapping his arms around Harry, kissing his sweaty forehead. 

***

Zayn, in an attempt to make nice with Harry, has invited them out to go shopping. Harry only agreed because Liam promised to pay. 

Which is why he's up at the ass crack of dawn to get Harry's things.

They find Harry's roommate Niall passed out on the sofa, and Harry covers him with a blanket before showing Louis to his room.

It's very Harry. Dresses are hung all over the place on rails, fairy lights hanging from the ceiling. The bed looks really cozy, filled with blankets, cushions and stuffed animals. A cat bed sits in the corner of the room, a TV next to the window. It's a small room, but really cozy with the amount of rugs and cushions and beanbags.

Louis sits on the bed, watching Harry sort through his clothes, and the small orange kitten that was originally curled up on its own bed jumps up beside him.

"That's Cheetos." Harry says distractedly, as Louis begins petting the small animal. "What colour should I wear?"

"Can you wear red? I'm kind of obsessed with you in red lipstick." Louis admits, letting the purring kitten curl up on his lap. "And your legs in stilettos. And you in general."

"Alright, I'll wear that, you fucking simp." Harry snorts, grabbing the dress he wore when they first met. "Seems like ages ago, doesn't it? That night we met."

"Because it was, Haz." Louis deadpans.

"But you know what I mean!" Harry whines. "It just feels so long ago. And I know it has been, but so much has happened since then."

"I've found out that you're a cockslut..." Louis teases, and Harry rolls his eyes.

"Honestly. Do you think of nothing else?" He huffs, stripping himself of his clothes.

"Well, I like your perky little bum." Louis shrugs. "Not a crime, sweetheart."

"But you're sex mad." Harry tells him, pulling thigh highs up his long legs. "It's a constant thing!"

"You're just as insatiable as I am!" Louis accuses. 

"I'm not the one who came in his pants in public." Harry teases, securing the garters. 

"You're never gonna let that go, are you?" Louis sighs. 

"It was hot, Lou." Harry shrugs, pulling on his dress. "Pass me my heels, next to the bed."Louis does, tossing them over. "It's cold, isn't it?"

"Yeah. I guess." Louis shrugs, and Harry roots around in his rails until he pulls out a leather jacket, setting it over his chair as he puts make-up on. "Do you really think it was hot?"

"Yeah I do." Harry says. "It was... Nice. Seeing you let go. You're usually so uptight and serious."

"Am I?" Louis asks, surprised.

"Yeah, like the day we met. You were just so serious and cold the entire time." Harry shrugs. "You just seemed like you genuinely didn't have emotions."

"Really?" 

"Yeah." Harry says. "But you're actually a very emotional guy."

"Hm." Louis says. 

Harry shrugs on the jacket, grabbing Louis' hand, and they're out the door.