Horror of the past

CHAPTER 8

Lisa’s POV

“It’s kun.. Kun Castillo” I nonchalantly said, still not looking at her.

“How long have you been together?”

“Only for 1 year” I finally looked at her and scan her expression, But I couldn’t read her face. She didn’t talk so I continued “We became official when we’re in Grade 9, but we knew each other ever since before puberty hits” she’s quiet and listening carefully, so I again continued “we met at this certain party, a grand ball for business man where you can bring your family with. So Dad made us come. And there’s this one thing I did” I cringe remembering the past “That time I really need to pee, so I told my mom that I knew where the bathroom is. but the truth is I don’t, so she doesn’t have to come with me. I looked and looked for the bathroom but can’t find one, and then I found a door heading outside so I came outside and find a dark spot somewhere to release my pee” Jennie laugh, and I covered my face from her. God this is very embarrassing!

“How old are you that time?” she asks still laughing

“7 I think” I shyly said

“That’s fine, you’re still a kid way back there” but she’s still laughing for God’s sake

“Should I continue or what?” I raised my right brows at her

“Sorry, please continue” she said smiling, preventing to laugh, I rolled my eyes and continued anyways.

“So yeah, stupid of me I didn’t look for anyone who might see me”

FLASHBACK

I really have to pee before it came out voluntarily and wet myself, I have no choice but to pee here in the dark area outside so that I can’t be seen by anyone, or so I thought.

“Oh my God!” my eyes wonder around looking for that person who owns that voice. My eyes widen when I found a boy back facing me.

“W-who are y-ou?” panic is really visible with my tone “What are y-you doing here?!” I fastened to pee and wear my panties immediately, the boy somehow looks like my age. The boy faced me while he zips her pants, and I quickly covered my eyes. What is he doing?!

“sorry!” he faced his back against me again while he finish zipping his pants, and when he’s done he faced me again and held her hand “I’m kun by the way, and you?” he smiled at me, he really do have a cute smile.

“Lisa, wait you didn’t answer me. What are you doing here?” I was mad at him for being here.

“I should be the one asking that since I came here first”

“Just answer it!” I even rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms, waiting for his answer

“Okay! Jeez you’re scary” he chuckled and I stared at him “I have to pee and I couldn’t find any restroom inside so here I am” I nodded, since he answered I left him to go back to my Mom, but he followed me “You? What are you doing there?”

“Isn’t it obvious? You even saw me took off my panties!” I spat at him and he take a step back away from me. I turned my back at him and started walking again but he hold my arms to stop me. “What?!” he’s starting to piss me off

“I uhm, Lisa can we just stay here?” he couldn’t look in my eyes, I raised my right brows at him

“Give me 3 valid reasons, why should I stay here” I challenged him. He removed his hands from my arm and scratch his nape

“One, because it’s boring inside. And two, you’ll uhm enjoy my company. And lastly, uhm..” he think through while I stare at him

“one more” he looked at me panic