☆three☆

GET IN THE CAR WERE GONNA BE LATE,Taylor yelled from outside. Ma,ma I'm coming keep yr britches on i sighed. it was already four and the concert started at 4 30. I hopped in the car and we were off talyor was driving and gabbi sat shotgun me and elly got into this big ass covo about who was hotter sam or sebastian (star dew valley) ofc I said sebastian cuz he's hotter but elly had to protect that little blonde boy with a mullet.
I thought you would like sam more bc hes blonde elly told me. Bro why would you think that I sighed. Bc you like james elly said poking my side. Gurl stop rn. I did like james but is it that obvious. Damn...

Taylor pulled in to the stadium and we saw mobs of people going in holy shit their popular gabbi said
We walked up to the booth payed and got wrist bands the dude at the booth was a creep and I knew it bc my stomach started hurting so I decided to keep an eye on him bc nobody messes with my girls NOBODY i will beat his ass if he comes near us.
We walked in to the stadium and got settled in we were really close to the stage the boys haven't come out yet and we were waiting.
ARE YOU READY TO FALL TO YOUR KNEES I heard james screech in to the microphone as they walked out. I'm really fucking excited I told elly I was basically bouncing up and down. They started with hit the lights and I caught on quickly singing and head banging here and there. Then they played the four horsemen james looked at me and smiled that beutiful smile of his he was so handsome I smiled back hoping he wouldn't see how much I was blushing. After that he looked at me the whole time I kinda liked it.
THANKS COCKSUCKERS
james screeched in to the microphone one last time are we gonna go backstage I asked elly. Yeah but we wait bc they strip after shows elly said. Ok.
We waited until more people left and headed back stage there was the creep from the booth the way he looked at us just made me want to barf. We know the band can we go in Taylor asked politely. Well anything for you pretty lady the dude said opening the door. I could smell the alcohol coming off of him ew I said out loud as I pushed the girls inside. I absolutely hated people like that.
We were going down a long ass hallway until we found a door that had "METALLICA" in big letters I knocked on the door bc I don't want to barge in and see things I don't want to. Cliff opened the door oh hey he said moving to let us in. I liked cliff he seemed kinda like a older brother to me. Hey I said walking in to the dressing room I saw kirk and lars on the couch hey guys lars said that Danish accent always caught me off guard. Hi I said going to sit by kirk. Hey were going to a bar if you guys wanna come. Oh yeah for sure I said to kirk I looked at the girls the all agreed. We will need to stop at bye our house before I told kirk ok he smiled

Time skip

I got in to the front seat and started the car Taylor said she couldn't drive bc she decided to wear five inch heels to a concert 🤦‍♀️
So I drove back home we hat to stop back home bc of our animals I have a gecko and and elly needed to feed her cats.
I feed Kermi and changed in to a different outfit
It was a little more dressey than what I had on. I went to get something to eat and saw that the boys were here I went to the door and opened it I saw james standing in the door way. Holy shit hes handsome I thought to myself. Hey come on in I said moving so they could come in What the hell is that thing I heard lars ask me I forgot I had Kermi on my shoulder I took kermi off and showed him this is my crested gecko kermi I told lars. Holy shit thats cool kirk said he looked like a big little kid and also because I'm slightly taller that him I basically have to look down at lars.
I walked back to my room and put her in her cage and misted it with water

I grabbed by bag and walked out. Taylor must of lit a intense because it smelled amasing she loves those things. I Peeked in ellys room. you ready I asked elly. Yeah she said getting up she walked with me to the living room and sat down. Hey that solo on moterbreath was frickin awesome I said to kirk."oh thanks" "ya know she plays guitar right" james said "oh really" kirks eyes lit up "yeah I do" my face got hot. "Can you play for us" cliff said from behind me. "No some other time" elly nuged me "come on play something" I got up "ok" I sighed as I walked to my room. What it I messed up what would I play. I grabbed my guitar and put it on. I plugged it in to the little portable amp I had and clipped it to my back pocket I strummed a few times to make sure everything was workin. I took a deep breath and went back to the living room. "Wow sick v" kirk said thanks. I sat back down by elly and looked back up what should I play?. I strumed along to sunshine of your love i lightly tapped my foot on the ground to the tune.

Vote comment follow😘