HATE AT FIRST SIGHT

Siya

Hurray they did a goal, adi bhaiyya exclaimed.
And while he was saying this I was biting my hand in stress as if my life depends on how Pune FC India will perform today.
Honeyy your team is going to lose today.
Pleasee bhaii don't say that, I said.
We asked you to be with our team Mahindra United India but you wanted to be with the opposite team so you have to face the consequences now baby, dad said.
You all 😫 if vivaan bhaiyya would have been here he would have supported me, I said.
One more goal, we won the match. Now, let's go to Coriander Kitchen to celebrate this with a great meal, bhaiyya said.

Dad agreed and went outside to take the call.
Bhaii you are so mean here my team has lost and you want me to go and have party and also you have to notice that 3 of our main ladies and our 2 handsome gentlemen are not at home, so we obviously can't go, I grinned.
You don't have to worry about it I have messaged them and they have replied me saying that their work is done so 5 of them can join us.
Get up and get ready in 5 minutes, chachu and I will be waiting for you in the car.
I made a pity face making him realise that I am genuinely sad due to the match.
He hugged me saying don't worry we will win the next match also, but I know besides that leg pulling he really cares for me. A very unique quality about me is that I only listen to men in my family, or very few from outside cause I know I was wild and fierce which was only possible for them to handle or else I would always be more interested in kicking the ass of the boys for their male chauvinist personality which I have seen a lot while dealing with some CEO's of architectural companies.

Three of us reached Coriander Kitchen and we were waiting for mumma and both my elder uncle and aunt. Then after waiting for 15 minutes they finally joined us. Both of my aunts bought me kachodi chaat and paper boat(type of drink) even though we were on restaurant but they knew my team lost the match and only this can fix my mood. I didn't realised but after turning 17 paper boat became a part of my life. And also I won't be wrong if I say that I'm more close to my natasha(my elder aunt) and anusha(my younger aunt), both of them always have been support system, not to forget my mains veer(my elder uncle) and arjun(my younger uncle).

From the time I started speaking I always called them nats, nushie, veer and arjun in baby voice, so they never allowed me to change it.

I had my kachodi chaat and paper boat while others had dal makhani, shahi paneer, rice and chappati. We had a plan of soda too but mom insisted us to let's go home as all of them have an important meeting tomorrow.

In the car I got the reminder message by my manager-cum-more like family Vrushti regarding the contract that is going to happen tommorow with Cadence Architects. I was excited about the contract as with this our company Design Plus Architects will reach to the places like Russia and Germany, only two places where our company has not reached yet. I was optimistic for this one and have a strong feeling of being successful.

We reached home, I told them about the contract they already knew about it but were happy as tomorrow is going to be the D day for this project.

Veeru hugged me and said, I'm so proud of you my little munchkin. Just rock this one too like you have done other projects.

Arjun kissed me on the forehead and said, "Always remember each time you are accomplishing one more milestone, you are not only representing yourself but also all the women out there". Keep dong it baba!!

Mumma and Dadda hugged me and got emotional discussing how I have made all my dreams come true.

Nats, Nushie and Adi bhaiyya were also overwhelmed and said in unison, "We are proud of you".
We all went to sleep as tomorrow was an important day for all of us except adi bhaiyya as he was taking a day off and not forgetting to mention that my adi bhaiyya was the CEO of Emcure Pharmacy.
Next Morning,
I got up early morning and started getting ready and as I was deciding what to wear my dad entered the room holding something in his hand.
I asked him what is it dad and he replied with so much pride in his heart, bachha I got you clothes to wear which will perfectly suit for today's event. Just kill it!!!
I hugged him and then went to bath and got ready in 30 minutes