A BATTLE OF EGOS

Siya

I felt as if someone is eyeing me continuously, I look back to caught Pri and Vrush.

They were laughing at what just happened between me and Zain. Guys stop what the hell is wrong with you both. If you both want to laugh go laugh on his face, because he is stupid not me.

Ok leave, we just wanted to have some fun by pulling your leg, I angrily looked at them.

We all gathered again to have some discussion related to the project.

Tomorrow I am leaving for Dubai, you two have convinced me that both of you will rock this project together, Mr.Edwan said pointing towards Zain and me.

I can't rock anything with this guy, if it would have been his team I would have coped up and also Nishant has became a great friend of mine although we didn't get a lot of time to talk each other but he seem like a great company and far polite than Zain Noon.

Zain and I smile at him, showing him as everything is fine.

So, we'll have party tonight as we have launched the project successfully, I hope it is not bothering anyone.

Although I'm sort of a party person and I like to go out with friends and family, but didn't wish to join this one because of Zain. I can't handle his ego issues in a party just because he is my business partner (thanking god that he is not my life partner).

Ya sure Mr.Edwan, I said.

Today Mr.Jadhav is coming to meet us as he wants to know the brief about his interiors. Now it's a call from your side, that who wants to go with the team you or Zain, he said.

I was too determined to get this one not because I wanted to prove my worth, have done and dusted that part by owning one of the successful architecture companies of the world but the ego in me got rosed to defeat Zain.

I will be the perfect choice to meet Mr.Jadhav. And also I have known him for longest time, so Zain next time darling, I said with a fake smile.

Sorry Siya, I think I would be appropriate choice to go and meet Mr.Jadhav or else people might say we got this deal by your personal relations. What say, Mr.Edwan!!

As I was about to argue, my team asked me to not fight with Zain in front of Mr.Edwan, and allow Zain to meet Mr.Jadhav.

I agreed with them but shot danger looks at Zain. I know he does all these things purposely.

Ok Zain you go and meet Mr.Jadhav, Siya will join you too with your team and you go with hers team. This is the last command I am giving you guys, after this the project is completely yours, right now I am leaving for the hotel, got to wrap everything. But don't forget to come tonight at Grandmama's Cafe at 8 pm. I'll take your leave.

We waved Mr.Edwan a goodbye though we will meet him tonight again.

I left for the CCD for the meeting with Nishant and his colleagues, Zain too left with my team. Vrush and Pri share a good bond with Zain, and I'm irked with this, there should be a universal law that if you don't like somebody your friends are also not allowed to like them.

We all reached CCD, my team and Zain were waiting for Mr.Jadhav while me, nishant and his colleagues were chilling. Then I thought why should not I go and irritate the hell out of Zain, because of him I didn't get to do this meeting with Mr.Jadhav. I'm hell competitive, cause while I was building this company I faced a lot of criticism due to some male chauvinist CEOs so now I show them their place where they all actually belong to.

I went to Zain, put my hand on his shoulder to call him, he turned around and at that moment I can only look at his black eyes, he was looking straight into mine, how much big of an unlikeable person he is to me, but he is hell confident, the way he walks, talks politely to Vrush and Pri (not me), attractive especially when he is in his work mode, and charming too, ok whatever I was just in general counting his qualities. He waved a hand before my eyes and asked what happen Siya, I told with a devil smile, Nothing I was just here to wish you luck and warn you to be careful.