HIS HEART

Siya

Vivaan bhaiyya was waiting for me at CCD, he wanted to make me try his new favorite dish and both of us also wanted to catch up with each other. Vrush and Pri were also about to join us but can't as we have to leave for tomorrow and they wanted to get some important stuff packed in their bags.

So, where's my dish? I asked.

Are you here for the dish or to catch up with me? bhai asked in a naughty tone.

Bhai, obviously for the dish.

You are a complete nuts, Siya.

I know, so tell me how is your work going and when is the whole family joining us?

Except adi,, everyone is coming in 15 minutes, as he has to go to meet one of his old friend and work is going great, it is handled by none other than your brother----- the most brilliant Vivaan Roy.

One thing I'm very happy about having you as my bro is to get your sense of humor, I giggled.

Whatever is mine, is yours babe, bhai said.

"Bada pyaar aa rha hai aaj apni behen par, mhmm"

"Mjhe toh hmesha hi aata hai", you don't get time to share that love.

I got up and gave him a tight hug, I love you bhaii.

I know, btw tell me about how your work is going?

It is going good, tomorrow we are leaving for Delhi.

Great, Is Mr.Noon also coming?

He has to come bhai, or else he will go crazy if he don't get to know about his work updates.

Tell me, about his work ethics, like does he trouble you in that part.

No, bhai he is quite professional that way.

I got a call from nats, telling that they couldn't make it to the cafe as tomorrow they have puja in the office for the launch of new project.

Let's go bhai, I also have to wake up early in the morning to pack all the stuff.

Ya, let's go but tomorrow I and adi are coming to drop you, it's been quite long since three of us has hanged out, long drive is so our thing, so we are going to have jamming session of our favorite songs on the way.

Pakka, now let's go, bhai get me a paper boat on the way.

Ok, he smiled.

We reached home and I directly went to sleep.

Next Morning,

I got up, took a shower, got ready, wore a dress that I was longing to wear for so long, applied my moisturizer cream on my face and a nude lipstick.