𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐋𝐘𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐒

☆ 彡 ̥🍦 ̖́

☆ 彡 ̥🍦 ̖́

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 slamming shut echoes through the early evening as the heated rays from the sun beamed down on the middle/upper class suburban neighborhood.

Sweat dripped steadily on Danny's face as he clenched his fist around the many bags of groceries. Danny's brown hair sticking to his face due to the heat.

His white shirt is clinging to his back in places and there is a slight sting to his eyes.

Danny unlocked his door with his phone while not dropping anything, a skill which he managed to pick up quickly.

Upon entering his home his brown eyes fixated on his natural color interior, his eyes scanning the home as he always did. Amazed that this was his home.

He exhaled completely exhausted from the heat, the sweat shimmering on his toned muscles as they flexed while he walked, kicking the door shut behind him.

He heads to the kitchen:setting the grocery bags down as he hunches completely out of breath but relieved feeling the cool air from the house seep onto his pores.

He reached into his shorts pocket pulling out a small notebook and a pen checking off groceries on his to do list for today feeling accomplished that he was nearly finished.

Danny made a mental note to text his brother back before he becomes the talk of the town again.

It's not a secret that some of the women of this town thought Danny was attractive, most tried flirting with him even after he showed no interest whatsoever. They didn't seem to care even if they were married with three kids.

Once he moved here that's all they were talking about, including his 'bland' home which he enjoyed the earth toned colors. It was comforting not unlike the very bright and over exaggerated homes he's been invited in.

He remembers being bombarded with thousands of questions such as, ' are you married?' ' Do you want kids?' ' are you on social media?' and so on. He answered with a nice tone but wanting to tell them to mind their damn business.

But soon they eventually drifted their petty gossip to small things like breakups, unfaithful husbands or wives, social media followers. But not murder that rarely happens here since people don't hate each other that much most of them anyways.

They would probably just kill your reputation more than you, that's how it always was and always will be so that is what makes it peaceful here. No one has the balls to actually kill someone.

There were talks of a family moving into town but so far nothing has happened, Danny hoped they were good at keeping the noise down.

After putting the groceries away, Danny went upstairs to fetch him a nice warm shower but once he was in the bathroom he realized he had newly bought shampoo in his car.

A light sigh escaped his lips at the thought of going right back out into the killer heat but deciding it was better to do it now than wait.

Climbing back down the stairs to receive his shampoo that was left behind, he spotted a car that was not there before right next door.

Danny didn't expect anyone new to actually move in, this town can be a bit much for some. Shrugging he unlocked his car door successfully grabbing the missing item before locking the doors again.

He looked up upon the feeling of being watched, he made eye contact with a brunette next door as she was only a few feet away. She wore a rather fake smile as she waved her hand up as she spoke.

"Hey neighbor!" Her tone was polite and cheery, Danny didn't want to leave a bad impression so he decided to make conversation "Hello! Welcome to the neighborhood, I'm Danny" nice introduction pretty boring though.

The woman smiled in acknowledgment "Danny hi I'm love, we just moved here a few days ago" she liked the way his name rolled off her tongue. It was quite fitting. Danny didn't realize that, he probably wasn't paying much attention.

Her eyes roamed his body as his white shirt was nearly seen through complimenting his arms and sweat soaked hair. Something like that should be disgusting but here not so much.

Using his free hand to close the car door, his eye catching on to a box in her left arm, Danny slowly approached the Fence separating the two homes. Love perked up at this seemingly interest as she stepped closer as well.

"Sherry did mention I had a neighbor named Danny I guessed a first impression couldn't hurt" she admitted Danny nearly rolled his eyes at the mention of sherry one of the women who could not keep her mouth shut for shit.

"Sorry about that she tends to know too much about everyone" Danny spoke with slight agitation and sarcasm, love slightly clenched her fist she understood his distaste completely.

"It's fine! Me and my husband figured something like that, I would introduce you to him but he's off at the library" Love chuckled lightly Danny smiled at his eyes practically sparkling in the sunlight.

Love hoped Sherry wouldn't be a problem, she already didn't like her persona but the fact that she's known for gossiping makes things more difficult.

Danny speaks again, reciting love's attention "Well it's meeting you, love hopefully we'll speak again," he begins to back away not looking from the women.

Love smiled, matching his own "Yes! Of course then you can officially meet my husband" she dragged out watching as Danny walked away not before looking back one last time before he was in his house.

Love's gaze lingered for a moment before she made her way into her new home her thoughts still stuck in Danny but she had better things to worry about.

She would make sure to keep a close eye on Sherry as well. She would have to fill Joe in on their neighbor.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍