Chapter 1

Anne's fighting the Cloak Bot. While trying to use her powers, but it doesn't work and she falls to the ground.

"Anne!" The Planters say as they all fall down trying to help. "Guys! Stop! I got this!" Says while trying to get up, just to fall again from how weak she is. The robot was just about to slice her apart until it heard a voice behind it.

"HEY!" A girl said. "Leave her alone." A chuckle came from Cloak Bot, as the eyes turn into question marks. "What are you going to do about it? You are just a huma-" Just as it said that, a bat got smacked into the robots face, which made its head come out of place and it's eye pop out. Luckily, that was enough to make it retreat.

"Are you okay, Anne?" Y/n said. "Wh-who are.." Anne said before passing out.
————————————————————————

Anne then jolted awake 10 minutes later, on a mattress, but, not hers. "Anne? Are you awake?" Y/n said. "W-where am I? Where are the Planters? And who are you?" Anne said. "You don't remember? It's me, Y/n!" She said. Anne's eyes then sprung open. "Y/n?" She looked up to she her best friend who was still on earth, Y/n.

Anne then jumped up and ran to her. "Y/n!" Anne said as she hugged the girl. "Hey, Anne." Y/n said as she giggled. "I missed you, so, much, Anne." Y/n said, as she started tearing up. "Me too Y/n, me too." Anne said while also tearing up. "Anne? Are you there?" A muffled voice that sounded like Sprig came from the room next door.

"Oh! Let me show you the room those weird, miss colored, people that were with you are, or, do you still remember where everything is, Anne?" Y/n said jokingly. "I think I do, but I might still need help." Anne said while laughing and blushing. "Ok, just don't get too lost." Y/n said while blushing as well.

Anne and Y/n start walking to the room the Planters are in. Anne opens the door to see Sprig trying to open the door by pushing it. "Sprig, it's pull, not push." Anne says. "Who's that?" Sprig says while pointing at Y/n. "Oh! Sprig, this is my other best friend, Y/n!" Anne says while hugging her again. "Oh..she's not gonna turn on us too, right?" Sprig says. "'Turn on us too?' Did someone turn evil or something while you were missing?" Y/n says while looking at Anne. "It's a long story."

"Well good thing I have time huh? Tell me Anne! You can trust me! You..do, trust me..right?" Y/n says worriedly. "I-..Y/n it's all just so hard to explain.." Anne said. "Ok, Anne, you can go home then.." Y/n said sadly.

"Wait!" Anne said putting her hand on Y/n's shoulder. "I can't explain it all here..but..maybe a sleepover, tomorrow, can help?" Anne said while blushing and looking oh the ground. Y/n laughed. "I'd like that." Y/n said while touching Anne's hand and blushing as well.
————————————————————————

After everyone left, Y/n went into her room and let out a big sigh while flopping on her bed, and said. "Yep, I still like her."