Chapter 2

After that tiring day of trying to keep the Planters alive, Anne almost completely forgot about the sleepover with Y/n.

Anne's POV:
I was SO TIERD TODAY trying to keep the Planters from getting hurt! I just got home and got in my Pj's to go to sleep, until I heard the doorbell ring. 'Who could be ringing the doorbell at 8:00pm?!' I thought to myself while walking downstairs to the door.

I opened it just to see Y/n with her sleepover bag. "Wh-what are you doing here so late?" I says while rubbing my eye. "Don't you remember? You wanted to have a sleepover to explain everything, remember?" Y/n said while tilting her head. "Ohh..." I said while I looked down while blushing from embarrassment. "You really forget a lot of things, don't you?" Y/n said while laughing. "Can I come in?" She asked. "Of course!" I said while moving out the way to let her in.
-------------------------------------------------------
No one's POV:

"Okay.." Y/n said while sitting on Anne's bed. "My first question, this is probably an obvious one, but, why were those weird people that's were with you so miss colored?" She said.

" *sigh* okay, when I tell you this, you won't think I'm crazy, right?" Anne says looking at her bed. "Anne," Y/n says while grabbing Anne's hands. "Everything you say is crazy and that's what I like about you! I think I can handle it." She says. Anne blushes and continues talking.

"Alright, so, they're not exactly people, they're..frogs. Talking, frogs. From another world." She said. Y/n's face turns pale. "Gah! I knew you couldn't handle it! I'm sorry I just thought this would work and-" "No! No!" Y/n said while waving her hands. "Continue."

"Okay, so, I wasn't exactly missing here, on earth. I was stuck in an entirely different universe, with Sasha and Marcy. That's why the Sprig asked me if you were gonna turn on us. We also had to fight this BIG evil guy, King Andreas, just to get back here, JUST to go back again! So yeah, that's basically everything that's happening in a nutshell." Anne said.

Y/n looked at Her with a confused look. "Well, you sure went through a lot huh?" She said while laughing. "Heh, you could say that.." Anne said while blushing. Y/n then hugs Anne. "I'm so sorry." She said "Don't worry dude, it's not your fault." Anne says, hugging back.

"Hey, Anne? I hope it's not to weird to ask but, can I come with you? You know how much I love fantasy and aliens!" Y/n asked while laughing. "I wouldn't mind that at all." Anne said while looking Y/n in the eyes.

"Welp, I'm tired. Wanna go to bed?" Anne says breaking the eye contact. "Okay, cool! I got my sleeping bag right he-" Y/n stopped talking after going through her night over bag. "Oh no. I think I forgot it!" Y/n said worried. "Well, my beds always an option." Anne said while looking down and blushing.

Y/n looked at Anne while blushing. "oOH NO NO NO, I-I DONT WANT YOU TO SLEEP THE FLOOR!" She said flustered. "Wanna share it then?" Anne asked. "S-sure, I-if you want too.." Y/n says flustered, again.

They both got comfortable and said goodnight to each other and went to sleep.