Chapter 3

Anne and Y/n both wake up snuggled up next to each other, and when they woke up, their faces were redder then a tomato.

They both jumped up and looked away from each other still blushing. "I-I t-think I s-should go home." Y/n stuttered out. "Ok, but, can you at least eat some breakfast? I-I'm making pancakes, bacon, and eggs!" Anne says happily. Y/n looks at her and smiles. "I-I'd like that."  She said.

They both walked down the stairs together as Y/n sits down. "Oh! Y/n! I didn't know you were here!" Anne's mom says while looking at Y/n. "Oh! Didn't Anne tell you?" Y/n asked. Anne's mom shakes her head no. "Yeah, don't worry, we didn't know either." Polly says.
————————————————————————

"Well, I'm just gonna say it. You make the best pancakes EVER, Anne." Y/n says while yelling. You haven't seen ANYTHING if you didn't try my cookies." Anne says, which makes Y/n laugh.

Little did they know, Cloak Bot was spying on them from afar. "So, you wanna go to the-" Y/n was about to suggest a fun idea until she saw the same robot that was attacking Anne.

"ANNE WATCH OUT!" It was about to jump down until Y/n dove out at Anne to get grabbed instead. "Y/N!" Anne yelled. "ANNE, RUN!" Y/n yelled while she was getting dragged away.

"Oh no, I shouldn't have told her anything, now she's in danger! The one person that I love with all my heart is in danger!" Anne says in her head, angry at herself for not protecting you enough. "No. I won't let Andreas take the one most important person away from me." She says, chasing down the Cloak Bot.
————————————————————————

Y/n was struggling to break free from the Cloak Bot. Kicking and screaming. The robot then looked at Y/n and realized it was the wrong target. "Let me go!" She screamed. "Wrong target. Must go back." The Cloak Bot says, turning around to the tallest tower in LA.

When it gets there, it leaves Y/n dangling off the tall building. "Hey! Let her go! I mean- DON'T let her go! Well, I mean-" Anne says. The Cloak Bot did exactly what Anne said, let you go. "AHHHH!" Y/n said as her screams slowly faded.

Anne, seeing her crush falling from the tallest building in LA obviously upset her. She turned into her super mode and jumped off the building to get Y/n. She lands on the ground near the front of the building.

"Y/n? Y/n wake up!" Anne starts to panic. She lays Y/non the ground and puts her head on her chest. "Her heart's still beating, that's good." Anne looks at her face, Y/n looked exhausted. "Let me take you home." Anne said as she carried Y/n home bride style. 
————————————————————————

Anne arrives in front of Y/n's house and drops her off in her bed, before going back to get revenge on the Cloak bot.