Prologue and part 1

*I don't own any of the fast and furious cast only mine the credit goes to director of the fast and furious franchise*

A lot has happened the year for Megan. The time she was born to meeting the team and becoming family before Brian comes and ruins her family causing them to go on the run. Years later Megan and Letty go look for dom and finding him in a club. To him and letty getting married with their daughter with them and them doing another job but it causes dom to go on the run again leaving letty and Megan. Letty goes undercover to clear dom's name but she got killed so Megan,dom,Brian go and avenge letty and taking down a drug lord and dom going to jail and Brian,Mia, tego and santos and Megan go and break him out and them going to rio and taking down Herman Reyes and them meeting luke Hobbs and Elena and Megan and Elena falling in love and them finally taking the money and buying their freedom with the help of Hobbs.

-now-

Brian and Mia are walking down the beach before they stop and kiss. They walk back up to the house as they hear two engines and seeing two challengers. Megan and Elena gets out of one while dom gets out of the other. Megan takes Elena's hand and they walk over to Brian and Mia

"Nice surprise" Brian says as he hugs dom while Megan and Mia hug before Brian hugs Megan and Mia hugs her brother than Elena "crazy right?" Dom smiles at how big Mia's stomach has gotten.

Mia,Elena and Megan go sit at the beach and talk while dom and Brian stay at the porch.

"This is the happiest I've seen my daughter and sister" dom says as he looks at Mia and Megan as they talk

"It's because we're free" Brian says before looking at his and dom's car "you know, I want another shot"

"Yeah?" Dom says turning to look at him

"Yeah. No wagers, Nobody else. Just you and me, once and for all" Brian explains

"You sure you can handle the disappointment" dom ask him with an smile

"Are you?" Brian ask back

"All right, O'Conner" dom says "let's see what you got"