4

Megan called tej,Rome, Han and Gisele who all agreed to come. Megan then decided that dom,Brian, Mia should know, so she drive over to them.

"What do you think of this?" Brian ask as he shakes a rattle in front of Jack. He,Mia,Jack,dom and dom was cooking while they play.

"He like it" Mia says with an smile

"Or this" Brian ask as he holds a toy skyline car in front of Jack, who reaches for it. "Yes" Brian looks at with Mia with an victory smile and she lets out a smile. "That's my boy. All right, let's see how this thing flys" Brian throws a paper airplane before Megan pulls up where the paper lands "it's Meg, what do you know, are you waving?"

"Hey Jack Jack" Megan says with a huge smile

"What's up antie Meg, what's up Antie Meg" Brian says for Jack as he waves jack's hand

"Are you already pushing imports on him" Megan says

"You say 'dad's not pushing anything' he choose that car" Brian says to Megan

"I know he's an O'Connor, but I brought you something Jack" Megan says and hands him a toy Dodge Charger to him, Jack reaches for it "yeah! He's also an toretto"

"I don't know" dom says walking over

"Luckily, he has a couple more years to decide, right?" Mia says

"I think it's time for his nap" Mia says as she and Jack go in. Brian grabs beers for dom,Megan before they sit down.

"It's weird huh?" Brian says as Megan takes a big drink

"What's weird" dom ask Brian

"We got everything. You know, down to the beer and barbecue.but it's just" Brian says with a chuckle and a shake of his head "I don't know, it just doesn't feel like home. Maybe it's because, uh, you don't realize how much you appreciate something until someone takes it away. I don't know. The place has probably changed so much, you wouldn't even recognize it anymore"

"Yeah, everything changed" Megan says causing dom to know something is wrong with his daughter

"So what's up with you? What's going on?" Dom asked his daughter and Megan Hands theman envelope

"Taken a week ago" Megan says as Brian opens the envelope

"Diplomatic security service.Hobbs" Brian says as dom pulls out at picture as he and Brian look at it "you know, I used to do this shit all the time as a cop. This is exactly what cops do. He's messing with your head"

"Letty's dead megs" dom told his daughter

"I need to know for sure" Megan says

"Then me and dom are going with you" Brian says

"You said that you were leaving this life behind" Megan said to him

"We all said that we're leaving this life behind. Plus you have a baby on the way" Brian says

"He's right" Mia says walking over after hearing the conversation "we're family. If we got a problem, we deal with it together. And I'll feel safe knowing you're all out there, watching each others back. Your stronger together. You always were. No go get letty being her home"