Chapter 2

"I told you, I don't want to..." "then should I hurt your friends to make you agree and have fun with me?" Hanzawa have heard the commotion and he doesn't care at all. He could careless even if someone's life is in danger. But suddenly he heard his favorite kouhai's name being mentioned. "Don't you dare hurt them, stay back Miyano!". Hanzawa sighed before leaning on the door to know if something is gonna happen. "then how about you make a deal with me.... I'll leave your friends alone and you'll come with me" "I-I-I'm down... just don't lay a single finger on any of my friends." "don't worry, a deal is a deal though I think I'll put some of my fingers in you" "w-what are you talking about" "nothing... let's go at the club... I'll treat you something to drink" "what kind of drink" "i don‘t know, maybe alcoholic" "then I don't drink" "fiesty~~~". Hanzawa dragged Sasaki somewhere once he realized that the two students are walking out. The door slam open to reveal the pudding head Hanzawa have just met yesterday with a guy that looked a litle older and seems to be smoking weeds every day. Once they saw them walk out, Miyano walk out of the door trembling. Sasaki could care less of whatever is going on about Miyano but his instinct told him to beat the shit out of the guy who dragged Miyano's friends somewhere. Hanzawa ran towards Miyano and ask repeatedly if Miyano is okay. "Hanzawa-sempai..... please help me..... My friend... he's in-" "I know, let's go Sasaki, Miyano go find Hirano and your other friends and calm down...." Hanzawa cut off Miyano. The two older male ran through the gate once they realized that Tashiro and some motherfucker isn't out of the gate yet. 'No fighting inside the campus.... ' that's  the rule  so they have to wait outside. Hanzawa never wanted to help..... but him being a president back at high school somewhat told him to help.
"Listen carefully~
First letters~
one word~
How could you? ~
Explain yourself? ~
Love isn't a game ~
Please, Explain yourself ~
My darling~
Explain yourself~

Please! " Tashiro fake sing out loud mumbling the last word. Hanzawa repeated it to solve what sign the pudding haired give.... The song is fake... a made up one.... no one will notice it tho... unless you are Hanzawa who is super smart.
.

'first letters, one word....
How could you
H
Explain yourself
E
Love isn't a game
L
Please explain yourself
P
My darling
M
Explain yourself
E
H, E, L, P, M, E
Help me.... please.' Hanzawa solved. Hanzawa sighs before quickly spotting the pudding haired. Sasaki move and quickly walk towards the mf and Tashiro. "Oya..? Tashiro right?" Hanzawa step in. "oh uhm yes....Hanzawa right?" Tashiro ask as Hanzawa respond "your boyfriend?" "n-no uhm he's my friend....." Tashiro said smiling nervously.... Hanzawa sign a hand secretly to Tashiro to see if the pudding head understands it. Tashiro signs back 'please help me'. Hanzawa hummed. (made Tashiro this cool😎😎 let's just pretend Kuresawa thought him how to sign or encode). "don't think you're friends with anyone other than the 3" Hanzawa said striking up a conversation as the motherfucker quickly ends the conversation "oh well he's friends with me so yeah we gotta go Tashi-kun." "wait a second Tashiro.... you seems uncomfortable" Hanzawa said to Tashiro as Tashiro bit his lip and look away. "No he's not" the guy said as Hanzawa smirks before replying "oh... you guys aren't friends at all right?" "oh you catch up with that?" the guy ask as Sasaki listen and watch carefully... every movement the guy makes is being watched by Sasaki. "definitely....... you're harassing him, no wonder why you can't get out of college you got alot of dead case about sexual Harassment huh? " Hanzawa replied as the guy gritted his teeth and grip Hanzawa's shirt's colar. "watch.it." the guy threatened as Hanzawa grinned... Hanzawa grip the guy's hand that is gripping his shirt's  colar. "should I tell the cops? afterall you're already 25 years old... you are ready to go to your new home." Hanzawa teased as the guy was about to throw a punch when Sasaki pushed the guy away. "let's not get physical" Hanzawa said grinning. "chwe.. fight fairly... you're saying that because you have guard" the guy said as Hanzawa smirks pissed off that the guy assumed he doesn't know how to fight.
"you pisses me off geo-kun." Hanzawa said to the guy. "don't call me that Hanzawa.... or should I call you president?" the guy named geo said. "go on..." Hanzawa smirks. "t-t-twenty five years old??" Tashiro ask as Sasaki grinned and said "you know Hanzawa...... that's not how you should treat elders" "you're right, absolutely" Hanzawa said before holding Tashiro's wrist before saying "excuse us old man... I'm gonna take him okay grandpa?" "no. no can do young man" geo said as both of them stare daggers at each other. Geo had also gripped Tashiro's wrist as Tashiro winced. Hanzawa quickly smack Geo's hand away as Geo released Tashiro's wrist. Hanzawa dragged Tashiro away with Sasaki who seems to want a fight. "Damn that president fuck.... I'll make sure he won't live" Geo mumbled angrily. "I'll make sure he'll live in hell"