Chapter 3

"Tashiro!!!" Miyano called out running hugging his friend. Miyano look at the ginger and brunette. "Thank you very much!" Miyano thanked them with close eyed smile. Sasaki can't help but look away.... the bright smile is just blinding for Sasaki. Hanzawa smiled and replied "no prob! Anyways Tashiro-chan are you okay???" "I-I'm fine" Tashiro stuttered avoiding eye contact.... all those things that happened earlier reminds him of something that happened in the past.... something that he can't forget.... something he got trapped.... traumatized, hurt in pain... something that includes him as a victim. He avoided eye contact because he's afraid that they'll look at him with petty eyes, he hates being stared at with petty eyes. Miyano is aware with that. "are you sure? you seems to be a little bit of scar-"  "he's fine yeyyyy thank god" Miyano cut off Hirano. "Thank you again!!" Miyano then bid a bye before dragging the pudding head away. Hanzawa smirks. Kuresawa and Kagiura waved a bye before walking away.  Tashiro then faked smile. Tashiro reach for his bag and show his friends a cute painting. In the painting there's a red rose beside a sleeping person on the bed. Or so that's what they thought. Maybe the person is dead anyway. Tashiro then grinned. Mjyano smiled as Kuresawa keep typing on his phone. "Tashiro! are you okayy??" Kagiura asked as Tashiro nodded smiling. Kagiura walk beside Tashiro checking any injuries as Miyano chuckled. His friends are so precious. "Tashiro, are we still going to have snacks from the cafe you're talking about?" Kuresawa asked as Tashiro nodded eagerly as Miyano giggled. "of course! I'll never ditch my sweets" Tashiro responded as Kagiura smiled "exact timing, I'm thinking of buying some snacks for Hirano-san.... because he's going to study for midterms" "heh" Miyano look at Kagiura smugly. "d-don't m-make a big deal out of it..." Kagiura said stuttering as Tashiro laughed saying "Bl manga got into Miyano again"