creatures of Iderath part 1

Epioth

Diet: herbivoreSize: 10 feet longHabitat: ocean and riversInformation: epioth's are small timid marine reptiles that live in small groups of ten individuals

Diet: herbivore
Size: 10 feet long
Habitat: ocean and rivers
Information: epioth's are small timid marine reptiles that live in small groups of ten individuals. They generally flee when they are attacked. Their are times that they will occasionally fight back with slams and tail slaps but these attacks are very weak. They will swim underwater and will occasionally call up on land to sunbathe. They are found in the ocean around Iderath but they will swim up rivers. They feed on water grasses and moss.

Thorny dragon

Diet: carnivoreSize: 25 feet longHabit: scorched earthInformation: these creatures are related to the thorny devil

Diet: carnivore
Size: 25 feet long
Habit: scorched earth
Information: these creatures are related to the thorny devil. The thorns on their bodies are more like spines or wills and will whip it's tail to launch them in a why of self-defense at it's attackers. It has a aggressive temper and will attack any creature that gets to close to it . It can regrow the quills that it fires very quickly it turns out that the spines it shoots out are coated in lethal poison.

Sabertooth

Diet: carnivoreSize: 7 foot 5inch longHabitat: The Redwood, Ember falls, Tundra falls, The island, Eldritch isleInformation: these smilodon are solitary hunters, generally found in lightly wooded area's like plains, snow tundras and mountains

Diet: carnivore
Size: 7 foot 5inch long
Habitat: The Redwood, Ember falls, Tundra falls, The island, Eldritch isle
Information: these smilodon are solitary hunters, generally found in lightly wooded area's like plains, snow tundras and mountains. It's normally dark fur keeps it safe from the bitter temperatures of tundra falls and Eldritch Isle. Their huge fangs are excellent for killing their prey. Even though they are solitary hunters they are not opposed to hunting in small packs to take down larger prey like mammoths, carnotaurus, woolly Rino's, even some ground sloths.