Letters for future Zahia

Dear futur successful me
     Yesterday's night was a bit chilly so about 5 am I open my eyes to look at Samy , all I see is his big fluffy blanket 2 meters away from me but feels like 10 . Since he doesn't care enough about me not even to pretend to check up on his daughter on a cold night I have no other choice but to walk the 10 meters which now became 20 on the way back to grab samy's blanket and fall back asleep nice and warm . The alarm goes off but I'm paralyzed I just want to stay in bed for a few more minutes until I hear his loud voice across the hallway purposely shouting to wake me up . It's already 7:15 and when I open the toilet door he roughly slams it  shut instead of telling me he's Inside so I wait . When I start to wash my face I reach for the soap which is next him but I still ignore him . «Do you live by yourself ? » I continue to ignore but he keeps repeating louder and louder « I'm talking to you » but I brush my teeth not being aware of his existence so he pulls my hair « when you finish this semester you'll go to your mum and she'll transfer you from school you hear me !! » I nod in a way to let him know none of it is going to happen « Talk back why aren't you speaking?» he screams in my face so I spit the toothpaste out « when I defend myself and respond you beat me up saying I got it by myself and deserved it when I don't you beat aswell because I didn't. Whether I speak or not it's my fault and no one will beleive me so I prefer not to respond » he raises his eyebrows in a way to look at me in a savagr way« you don't wanna speak then ? » I ignore « So let it be » .