Years later (Final chapter)

Nightmare pov: It had already been 15 years since I have gathered my crew they are all grown up and happy with the paths they've chosen. I could never be so proud on what they've become to this day I still remember them as the innocent children they once were. They all come by every now and then to talk about their human and how horrible they are to them and papyrus if only we could intervene with the system all of the sanses would be free...I don't want them to suffer with a disgusting human child although the child on of my au never came I know that others have one who shows mercy or fight. Out of all my crew dust had the worst human child as the player she drove him so insane that he started killing every monster in sight when he would come here he would often throw up due to how dizzy he's been feeling lately. I had a talk with ink the other day and unfortunately he couldn't change the rules so it's just an endless loop for who knows how long until the human gets bored. I still love them no matter what horror still sometimes bleeds on his head but it's usually an easy fix after some healing! Error is the only one who doesn't have a human or an au he just lives in the anti void making puppets and destroying a couple aus every now and then to prevent himself from going insane. I miss the times we had together but they must move on with their lives even if it's without me as long as they are happy then I'm happy as well. I can't wait for when I start giving them missions again but for now, let them live their happily ever after.

The end

Word count:365

Thank you all so much for reading until the end of this book I really appreciate it! But don't worry while I was posting chapters for this story I've also been working on some oncoming books so chapter 1 for one of my stories will be posted immediately and have a good day.