Chapter 2 - Welcoming Wolf's Nephews

At the Los Angeles International Airport, a plane touched down on the tarmac runway. Ethan and Cole finally made it to their destination. The flight was eight hours and fifty minutes long, but they had arrived at Los Angeles. The two boys had their backpacks on their backs and were carrying their roll-around luggages as they got off the plane and headed inside the building among hundreds of people who were arriving and boarding. They both head over to a table at a cafe to wait to be picked up.

"That was a long flight." Ethan said while reading one of his comic books.

"Yeah, but at least we're here now." Cole reminded him.

Ethan nodded his head. "Yeah, that's a good point." He agreed.

The boys waited patiently to be picked up. It took awhile, but soon enough, they took notice of a car parked outside. They both got excited, looking at each other as they said, "They're here!" They were both thrilled to see him here to pick them up, along with the rest of the gang as the two boys smiled.

"Wonder if they'll be excited to see us?" Cole asked as he and he and Ethan got up and grabbed their stuff.

"Let's find out." Ethan said before the two brothers got up and walked towards the entrance, approaching the black car once they got outside.

The scene shifts to outside the airport. Wolf got out of his car and headed over to his nephews, arms opened with a smile and said, "Hey, hey. Here they are!"

"Uncle Wolf!" The boys said excitedly as they both run over and embraced their uncle in a hug, both of them smiling bright.

Wolf held them close and ruffled their heads before saying, "How are you both?"

"Great as always." Ethan said with a smirk.

Cole nodded his head before saying, "We had to fly to Atlanta first, then we flew again to reach here."

"That's nice." He said before getting back to the car with them. The two boys followed him to the car as they both walked beside him.

"You two excited to spend some time here?" Wolf said before getting in the car.

"Yes!" Cole said as he and Ethan got in the back of the car, seeing that the gang has moved over a bit to make room for them.

"We're definitely excited! I've been excited to come here for days!" Ethan said with a smile, getting inside the back of the car with his brother.

Snake looked at them and greeted them, "Junior. Squirt."

"Hey, Snake." The boys said in with a smile as they greet Snake. Ethan gave Snake's head a fist bump while Cole's head was ruffled by his tail.

Shark smiled big and he greeted them as well, "Good to see you, Buddy. What up, Little man." Cole gave Shark a fist bump.

"Hey, Chico. It's been a while." Piranha greeted, giving Ethan a high five.

"Good to see you, hermano." Ethan said with a smile before he and Piranha did a cool handshake.

Webs greeted the boys as well. "We're glad you're finally here."

The scene shifts to the Bad Guy's hideout. The hideout was an abandoned warehouse loft near the Los Angeles River. The car pulled into a large sewer tube, which revealed to be a hidden entrance sizable enough to accommodate a car, and drove into a two-way industrial elevator. Ethan and Cole were both amazed as the elevator finally reached their uncle's loft: the apartment is filled with various stolen art, treasures, gold bars, and stacks of money showing just how much the crew have stolen from the city. The boys looked around as they were the first ones to walk in the apartment.