Chapter 10 - Dylan

A deep throat clears behind us, reality setting in. We're standing, pressed against one another, trying to devour each other, in front of the apartment door. The apartment I share with my roommate, Buck.

I slide myself away from Mike, even though my body ache's at the loss of heat, and turn towards my roommate. I'm pleased when Mike firmly keeps his hands on my hips. Buck is big and tall like Mike but a teddy bear. He wouldn't hurt a fly, even with his intimidating height and full-grown beard.

"Sorry, Buck." I grab hold of Mike's hand. "We'll, uh, get out of your way."

"No worries, I was just heading out for the evening. Have a night shift." Buck gives me a knowing look, and I feel my face brighten. "Mike," He nods and heads out. Leaving us alone.

I turn and bury my face in Mike's chest. "Ugh, now I won't ever be able to look him in the eye again."

Mike laughs and rubs a soothing hand over my back, pulling me closer. "Don't worry about it. Buck's a good guy. He won't make you feel bad."

"Yeah, you're right," I look up and find Mike staring lovingly down at me. My stomach swoops out from under me, and more blood races toward my already hard dick. "Should we go to my room? Just in case he forgot something?"

"Yeah, I'm not sure how he would react to my bare ass while I'm nailing his roommate on the kitchen counter." Mike teases harmlessly, but it's already too late. The image of him fucking me on the counter is ingrained into my mind. My legs give out from under me, and Mike barely manages to catch me this time.

"Whoah there," he lifts me into his arms, cradling my legs under his forearm. "Guess we need to take this slow."

I gulp and give him a little nod, too embarrassed to speak. I can't help but melt into his strong arms as he carries me down the hallway. I've always dreamed of having Mike hold me like this, but now that he is, I'm slightly overwhelmed. This past week has been a blur of me shoving down the heavy heartache, burying my face in my pillow, crying and staying up late watching soapy romance movies. That this, him holding me with such tender care, almost doesn't feel real, like I'll wake up from a dream and he'll be gone.

I'm not sure where this uncertainty is coming from, and instead push it aside, breathing in his warm scent.

My bedroom door is already open, my bed is a mess of sheets, and the blanket is half on the floor, while small piles of clothes litter the carpet. Let's just say I've been in no mood to clean.

Mike carries me over the threshold like a new bride, and my heart skitters with excitement as he closes the door with his heel.

Outside, the rain pelts against my bedroom window as the sun sets behind the apartment building across the street. My lamp on my bedside table is on, casting a warm glow over the room. The room is quiet. Only the sounds of our heavy breathing can be heard, along with the rain outside.

Mike lays me down in the middle of the bed, his knees nudging my legs apart, as he settles over me on his elbows. Keeping most of his bulk off of me. His facial expression is soft as he swipes my hair back with his big fingers. My breathing is shallow as I watch him. Still waiting to wake up.

"Can I take these off?" Mike looks at my glasses, and I give a small nod. He removes them and places them on the nightstand like I had done before.

He looks back down at me, and I can't help but ask, "is this real? I'm not dreaming, right? You're really here in my bed?"

"Yeah," his answer comes out a little hoarse. "Yeah, I am, Dylan. I'm right here."

To prove it to me, he aligns our hips and rubs his massive erection against mine. I shiver as the bolt of friction causes a dribble of pre cum to seep out of the tip of my weeping dick.

"Fuck," he growls into my ear. "I've been thinking about you every night, my cock getting hard as fuck, but I couldn't do anything about it." He nips on my ear, and I let out a little gasp of pleasure. "It didn't feel right, getting off when you're the one who makes me hard."

"Me?" I ask breathlessly.

"Yeah, you, Dylan." His soft lips tail down the side of my neck, down to my collarbone, where he sucks and bites the tender skin. "This cock is for you. You're the only one who makes me feel this way." He pulls back and stares down at me with serious eyes. "It's not just the lust, Dylan. I want to make sure you understand that. It's everything about you that makes me love and hunger after you."

"Mhn," I let out a whimper as moisture fills my eyes. "You really mean that, don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

He plants his lips on mine in a soft kiss. I loop my arms around his neck and pull him tighter, racking my fingernails into his shoulder blades. The kiss quickly turns fervent, his tongue swiping along my lower lip, demanding entrance, and as soon as I open my mouth, his tongue plunders into my mouth, taking possession over me. I melt into him, pulling him closer, desperate for more as saliva drips down the side of my chin. It's messy and utterly wrought with passion. No one ever said love was neat, and at this moment, I could care less. I have the man of my dreams kissing me into oblivion.

My fingers claw against his wet shirt, yearning to feel his hot skin against mine. "Need this off," I mumble into his mouth as I gasp for air.

"Yeah?" He bites my lip between his teeth. "The moment we start taking clothes off, Dylan, I'm not going to be able to slow down."

"I need you," I groan as his hand slips underneath my shirt, sliding up my torso, where he tweaks my nipple. "Mike, more, please," I whine as he continues to torture my hard nipple.

I don't care that I sound desperate and needy, I am, and I need my man's hot skin against mine. I follow his lead, trailing my hands down his hard pecs and stomach to the hem of his shirt. I tug the wet fabric up, but it gets stuck. I try again. When it doesn't budge, I'm almost determined to rip it to shreds, but Mike stops me. He rises onto his knees, and I forget to breathe as he unmasks his ripped abs and tosses the offending shirt onto the ground.

"Better?" His mouth quirks up to the side in a cocky grin.

"Almost," I say as I sit up. Ignoring my quivering nerves, I lick a slick trail down the cut line of his abs, slowly down to the top of his jeans. My hands shake a little as I take in the hard bulge lying beneath his dark jeans, but I don't let it stop me. I unbutton his jeans, followed by his zipper. He lets out a groan, and I glance up at his tortured expression.

"Keep going, baby." He encourages me. "Don't stop."

I gulp and look back at the wet spot on his black boxer briefs. His cock is shoving what looks painfully against the taught fabric. Going for broke, I unleash his red throbbing cock. The tip is leaking copious amounts of cum down the long length. I pause, relishing the knowledge that I did that, that I'm the one who makes him hard, the only one.

I lick my lips and dive in. Taking the purpling mushroom tip into my mouth, I give it a tentative suck. His salty taste explodes on my tongue as I rim the sensitive underside of his glands. Mike's hips jerk and his hand latches onto my head, his finger grabbing onto the short strands of hair. He doesn't pull hard, but it's enough to spur me on and erase any doubt that he's not enjoying himself.

I ease myself further down his length but find I can't bring myself to swallow his girth; he's too big. Instead, I focus on hollowing my cheeks, sucking and licking him like a hungry animal.

"Easy love," He pulls me back with a resounding pop. A long piece of drool connects my bottom lip to his aching tip. "We've got all night." He traces a hand down the side of my face, and I lean into him like a pampered cat. "I don't want to waste my cum on these pretty lips when I know you're dying to have me inside you."

"Mike," I moan, closing my eyes. I feel his weight shift off of the bed. My eyes instantly snap open, not wanting to waste a moment, and I'm not disappointed when he peels off his jeans along with his boxer briefs. Exposing every inch of delicious skin.

"Now, your turn, love." Mike steps towards me, his cock pointing at me like an arrow.