Chapter 2: The Legend of the Confession Tree

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About an hour has passed before the assembly had finally closed its doors. The headmaster welcomed every student to their new year at Akademi, which caused many to either feel excited or bored out of their minds. Y/N was one of those who was excited to start her new year at her dream school; to her surprise, Milly seemed just as excited to be at Akademi than a lot of the students. The two walked out of the gymnasium with smiles across their face, chatting away about what their lives could be at Akademi. Y/N watched as her new acquaintance happily joked and laughed, noticing how relaxed she had gotten even when they had just met each other; it was almost heartwarming for Y/N, feeling more welcomed than ever before. Milly's laugh soon stopped as she turned her attention to Y/N, smiling sweetly.

"Hey, how about I show you around Akademi? I mean, we still have plenty of time before we officially start," Milly asked, her smile never seemed to fade, it was as if it was stuck in place. Y/N brought her attention to the ground, staring deep in thought before nodding. This only seemed to make Milly happier than she already was, causing her to quickly but gently grab Y/N's hand; Y/N could feel her arm being tugged along as they both ran into the school.

"What shall we look at first? The club rooms or classrooms? Both are very important," Milly asked as she watched Y/N. Y/N turned her attention to the long hallway in front of them, deep in thought; it would be important to see where her class was going to be, however, it would be fun to know the clubs as well. Y/N continued to stare off into the distance, seemingly torn with the choices given to her. Milly seemed to have noticed this as her soft laugh snapped Y/N out of her thoughts.

"Alright, how about we look at the classrooms first and make our way to the other rooms?" Milly suggested with that hypnotizing smile once more, causing Y/N to blush and look away as she stared at the hard floor below them; something still just felt so inhuman with this student and yet Y/N couldn't seem to escape from it. Y/N sighed quietly to herself and turned her head to face the devil in front of her.

"Alright! I suppose it would be good to know where my room is," Y/N muttered a bit, still a little grumpy about how Milly made her feel sometimes; it wasn't a bad feeling, it just made Y/N question her sexuality. In a quick motion, Milly took Y/N's hand and hurried her away to see the classrooms. Unknown that someone was watching them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(??? POV:)

I watched that Milly girl take my darling away to show her around. The feeling of annoyance boiled in my blood, however, there was no murderous intent as I knew that student all because of my sister. Back as children, that student would always come to see her, even sometimes me when I was interested or had nothing else better to do. Milly never seemed to care if we were what we liked to call "broken", she still hung out with us any chance she got. As I was deep in my thoughts, I didn't realize that someone had found their way behind me, staring with their dead-like eyes.

"Ayato, what are you doing?" My sister spoke out, causing me to jump in place and turn my body to her; a low growl managed to escape my lips, which made her roll her eyes.

"Nothing that has to concern you, Ayano." I turned away slowly, going back into my thoughts. Ayano didn't move from her spot, instead, she continued to stand there and watch where I was staring. Everything seemed to fall silent except for the small sounds of students laughing or walking around the halls. Ayano seemed to take this opportunity to speak up once more.