1. Drinking too much water

Now I'm not doing these in order so I'm not saying this is the number one worst way.

I know this one doesn't sound bad but it gives you horrible symptoms.
This death would be known as water intoxication
. This happens after a certain amount of water is ingested in a certain amount of time. For example 3-4 Liters in a short period like an hour would be toxic. Water intoxication, an illness whose symptoms include headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, frequent urination and mental disorientation. Now I don't know about you but throwing up while having a migraine is not a super fun way to die. And can you imagine the feeling of all the water in your stomach? Whenever I drink a lot of water it makes me feel gross especially with no food. It makes me feel like a water balloon that's about to explode. Speaking of which in this case your kidneys would not be able to flush out this much water so your blood becomes waterlogged. Excess water leaves the blood and ultimately enters the cells, which swell like balloons to accommodate it. Now after a while the body runs out of room and so the cells in the brain start swelling because of waterlogging too. Which is a big Nono and causes the death. Can you imagine the feeling of your brain swelling while throwing up water? No thanks pass.
Some other symptoms are:
drowsiness
muscle weakness or cramping
increased blood pressure
double vision
confusion
inability to identify sensory information
difficulty breathing

Some people who died this way were
Mattew Carrington 2005 a student who died doing this fraternity ritual, ( yet another reason to not join fraternities).

Jennifer Strange 2007 after she consumed 2 gallons to win a Nintendo Wii. Whoever held that competition was a dumbass.

Don't kill yourself by water intoxication guys :)
-Foodisfam