2. Setting yourself on Fire

So this is basically the opposite of the last one lol.

Apparently this death is the most drastic one in the case of suicide, I'll be the judge of that. First the pain starts in your nerves and it is the worst at the beginning. After burning all of the nerves the burnt skin no longer hurts obviously. Most people die from suffocation in this death, the blaze damages the respiratory tract, especially your lungs ( maybe if you're a smoker girly you'll have more tolerance pfft). Some people die from this almost immediately but if you're unlucky enough to survive the beginning then within days their lung's alveoli fill with water and they stop breathing. So the number of cases of self- immolation in Europe over the past 50 years can be counted on a hand. Because only the worst of the worst mentally ill people do it. I'm taking that as a challenge. However Czech Republic has a tradition of self-immolation wtf. Ever since it was used a form of public protest, I'm all for protesting because generally governments suck but girly who came up with that????

Oh apparently a philosophy student, Jan Palach. Always the philosophy majors man 🙄.

After he killed himself this way 26 other people did it four months after him. Yikes.

Worst thing about this is that Palach didn't die immediately he laid in a hospital for days he could talk and think but could not breathe apparently, how does that work?

Don't kill yourself by self-immolation guys :)
- FoodisFam