(🌇) Texas fuck house

Out of all the places we could have gone on tour on first...we could have gone to New York first, maybe even London, or Georgia but no. Our first destination was Texas, half of my whole family lives there and they just had to get tickets to see me perform, we made it to our hotel and there were fans everywhere. we waved, said hi and signed autographs then took pictures lastly, we didn't wanna be rude and not. Once we got into our rooms T jumped onto the bed.

"WOOO! This is fucking amazing!!"

"Language aaron!"

Jeez poor robaire, he doesn't like when anyone swears. I looked around the room for a minute, everything was really fancy, but when it comes to bringing T anywhere, the place will look like you just stepped into a dump. He'll learn to be clean one day or another.

"Um jesse are we still going out for dinner later?"

"Oh, yes we are"

I could tell tae just couldn't wait to go out and eat, it was still early so we just decided to chill out for a bit until then. T, Tae and Z played video games but me and robaire started writing lyrics for our new song.

"How does this lyric sound to you?"

Robaire asked me, I took a look at what he had.

"Perfect, maybe tae could sing that"

Robaire continued to type and type, it's like he was coming up with these lyrics without even thinking, he was so focused I didn't even notice he was on his way writing the chorus, this man is really something, I decided to leave him to focus and went to see what those three were doing.

"What are you three playing?"

I asked.

"Super smash bros, I just kicked taes ass!"

Sigh...sometimes I forget how good T is at playing video games, I watched them play for a bit, it was atleast around 4 rounds I watched them. One day they're just gonna be attached to the game. Later then it was  time for us to go out and eat, we all freshened up and put on our outfits, nothing too fancy. Tae and T kept whining for me and robaire to hurry up.

"Robaireee are you done yet?"

"Jesse come on I'm hungry!"

I could just hear them both calling out our names over and over again, until..

"Do you guys want me to take them down and we can wait for you both then?"

I thought Z would never ask.

"Please do!"

I said, he laughed and told them to come on so they both wouldn't bother us anymore, they both cheered. A little later then I was ready but robaire wasn't just yet, he was standing near the bed putting on his cologne, I couldn't help but see how tight his outfit seemed a little. I have to be honest...robaire is pretty hot, I walked behind him and hugged him, but not just any type of hug.

"O-Oh! Hi Jesse, are you ready?"

"Mhm..I'm ready alright."

He smelt so nice..I don't know why but I started to feel a bit strange, my pants had tightened and I heard a small gasp come from robaire.

"Hm? Are you okay?"

He was at a lost for words and his face was really red.

"Jesse..your poking me..."

He said so nervously, I smirked to myself and slowly bent him down. He looked so pretty this way, I felt around his waist and I heard him moan a little, he pushed back a little.

"Is this you telling me you want me to get it over with?"

I had whispered in his ear, I started to kiss down his neck lightly, he bit his lip.

"Come on...we have to go soon~"

"I know I know, but I'm not so sure if you'll be able to walk in a bit."

As I said that I started to pull down his pants slowly, what has gotten into me? Why did I want this? He's my band mate, my leader, but damn I wanted him so badly. Once his pants were down I took off mine, I started to tease him a little, pushing the tip near his entrance as if I'm about to put it inside. He then whined for me to hurry up, i chuckled a bit.

"Oh robaire...I always use to be so convinced you were innocent, what are you hiding from me hm?"

"I have nothing to hide."

Sure he didn't, I couldn't wait anymore, I needed to do this now. I want him, I need him...I love him. I slid my dick inside him causing him to gasp. I started to thrust in and out of him, his moans were angelic, I could hear him do that all day any day, there was nothing else I could hear besides him moaning, skin slapping and my groans.

"J-Jesse!!~"

He moaned out. I wish I could hear him say my name like that again, before I knew it I was close. I started to speed up which made him scream and beg in French, jeez it was so hot to see him like this.

"Come on robaire, how badly do you wanna cum?"

He couldn't get a single word out after, his response was a moan. I started to thrust even faster causing him to tear up and grip onto the bed sheets.

"Tell me."

"BADLY PLEASE~! PLEASE!!~ JE VOUS EN PRIE!"

I thrusted a few more times then we bored came, robaire was completely out of breath and so was I, I took my dick out from him and almost had fallen over, he managed to turn himself over and spread his legs for me, he wasn't done yet.

"Come on mon amour~ why not get a better view."

I've never seen robaire act like this ever, he was so innocent, was it all an act then? I put it back inside him and started to thrust, this position was better for him, the faces he made were getting hot n bothered even more, tears streamed down his face causing his mascara to mess up but it made him look hot to me, again we both came but we couldn't stop. I left hickey's all over him, he left hickey's all over me, when we were nearly finished we started to make out, that lasted until someone had came in...

"....oh my.."

Me and robaire immediately jumped and covered ourselves.

"Z! U-uhh we'll be down in just a minute okay!?"

Z stood there in shock and without saying anything he ran out, we both sighed thinking he was going to go on and tell both Tae and T, me and robaire looked at eachother and laughed.

"I have to say jesse your really good, thank you"

I smiled a little.

"Thanks but, is your "innocence" all an act?"

"Well in a way, I'm just shy to really show out and ask to do these kinds of things or ask for help when I get hard, so I have to help myself"

I kissed his cheek making him smile as well.

"Well you don't have to anymore, I love you robaire."

"I love you too jesse."

in my other story there were a few spelling errors and I apologize for that I will get that fixed eventually, I'm also sorry if this story was sorta shitty, made no sense, I am half awake while writing all of this.