EXPECTATIONS

CHAPTER 42

SUNGHOONXWONYOUNG

WONYOUNG'S POV

Wonyoung was getting ready to go to class. She was pretty much still in cloud 9 since she was dating Sunghoon now. It was like she was dreaming. She couldn't wait to see him today, it felt like she was in highschool again.

She quickly got out of her bedroom and rushed downstairs to tell her driver she was ready to go to school soon. She sees her parents in the kitchen.

"Good morning perentals." She greeted in a good mood smiling at both of them.

"Morning Wonie, great timing." Her mom said as she approached Wonyoung.

Wonyoung had a confused look on her face. "What's up?" She questioned.

"Miu miu wants you at their fashion show at Milan fashion week!" Her mom exclaimed in excitement.

"Wait! No way!" Wonyoung was surprised and over joyed. "Isn't that soon?" She asked.

"Yes, next week. They want you to fly in tomorrow." Her mom said as she caressed her hair.

"Tomorrow? Can I do that? I have school." She said with a little concern.

"We'll just write you a letter to excuse you to the headmaster." Her mom said.

"Wonyoung, I don't understand why you're still so adamant in attending university when you clearly have a future in the modeling industry." Her dad butted in.

"I know, but I really want to experience university life." She said knowing one of her reasons for attending was to get closer to Sunghoon. "I'll fly out tomorrow." She said to her parents.

"I'll arrange it. Go to class. Our assistant will take care of everything." Her mom said shooing her out the door.

Wonyoung left the house and got in the car and went to HU. It didn't take long for her to commute to come to an end. The driver pulls up infront of her class and drops her off. Wonyoung gets out and starts going to class. On the way she sees Sunoo. Sunoo sees her and walks up to her.

"Hey you, I feel like I haven't seen you." He greeted and smiled at her.

Wonyoung smiled back. "Yeah I know it's been a hectic week for me." She responded.

"Well, you're gonna have to update me." Sunoo said as they walked along next to each other.

They both see Sunghoon walking with Jake and Heeseung. Wonyoung couldn't help but smile seeing his face. The two walked over to them to say hi.

"Hey, morning." Sunoo said first starting the convo.

"Yo, early class too?" Heeseung said to the both of them.

"Yup pretty much." Sunoo responded.

Sunghoon just nodded as a man with a few words. Wonyoung smiled at his as he returned with an awkward one. Sunghoon barely looked at Wonyoung and looked kind of aloof. This felt kinda off to her since he seemed different when they went on their little dates.

"I need an energy drink before class." Jake said while still half asleep.

"Should we all go to the cafe before class?" Heeseung asked.

"I'm down." Sunoo said.

They all started to walk together to the dinning hall. Wonyoung walked along side Sunghoon and looked up at him.

"Hey." She said smiling.

"Hey. He said in retuned looking back at her.

"I'm going to Milan tomorrow for fashion week." She told him the good news.

"Oh that's cool.... Wait, What about class?" He said without thinking.

Wonyoung was a litttle bit disappointed at his reaction. "Oh, mom said she'll write to the headmaster." She responded.

"Ah." Sunghoon replied while keeping his gaze ahead as everyone walked infront of them.

Wonyoung kept walking with everyone with her head down. She sees his hand and an opportunity to hold it. But as soon as she was about to, he puts his hand in his pocket. She quickly took her hand back and felt some type of way. She felt like she was overthinking. Sunghoon was been so lovely these past couple of days, it just felt different.

SUNGHOON'S POV

Sunghoon was always been reserved so this was how he normally acted. The only difference now is that Park Sunghoon now has a girlfriend. He didn't know how to act since this was his first girlfriend. As usual, Sunghoon was always burried in training so he never had time for anything like this.

He had only recently found out he had feelings for her. He was a bit afraid to disappoint her since she was this whole idea of him since they were kids. The group reached the cafe. Sunoo approaches both of them to and relieved the tension.

"Here." Sunoo smiled brightly and handed the two of them a drink. He hands Wonyoung iced green tea and Sunghoon iced latte.

"Thank you Sunoo!" Wonyoung said as she was handed her favorite drink.

Sunghoon was a bit surprised since he knew what to get him without saying. "How did you know what I wanted?"

"Oh! I saw you drinking the same drink when we studied together that one time." Sunoo replied back.

Sunghoon looked at the drink and smiled. Sunoo was very attentive. "Thanks" he said before taking a sip.

"Are you satisfied?" Heeseung said to Jake as he took a sip of his americano.

"Hell yea. We can go now." He said leading the group out.

HEESEUNGXYUNJIN

HEESEUNG'S POV

Heeseung's walked out with the rest of the group as he saw Yunjin sitting at one of the picnic tables outside the school's cafe. He stops at his tracks and debated walking over to her.

"Yo!" Heeseung said getting the group's attention. "Y'all go ahead, I'll see y'all later." He said to them.

Jake just nods back in acknowledgment as they all left for class together. Heeseung made his way to her table as she was consumed by her laptop doing homework.

Heeding sat the table. "So you just not gonna reply to my last text?" He said jokingly.

Yunjin immediately looked up from her laptop to see who it was. After seeing who it is she laughed in relief. "You startled me." She said putting her laptop down a bit to face him. "Sorry, Class had me cramming lately." She said taking a break.

"Nah, it's cool. I'm playing with you." He said smiling at her. "We can always have a study date." He suggested.

The two have been together a lot. Heeseung was planning on asking her to be his girlfriend again. This time it'll be right. She was back for a reason.

"Hmmm I like that idea. Especially having a smart study buddy." She said resting her elbow on the table with her chin in the palm of her hand.

Heeseung laughs. "Okay, bet. I'll be at your apartment tonight to help you study." He said standing up from the table.

"I'll see you tonight." She said smiling back.

Heeseung started to walk backwards sipping his drink while walking away from her. He waved at her one last time before turning around and heading to class.

Yunjin smiled and waved at him and u til her turned around. Her smile fell slowly as did her hand. She felt a bit uneasy.

END OF CHAPTER 42

AN:
I put it together becauseeeeee,,, u will see ig
Thank you for reading 🤍🤍🤍🤎🤎