57 [END]

In An Xuanyu's wild thoughts, his engagement banquet arrived as scheduled. Early in the morning, Suo Yuan dressed up very neatly and came to pick him up. He looked nervous as if An Xuanyu would really run away. Wen Ya was so amused.

     Compared with Suo Yuan's earnestness, An Xuanyu seemed a little lax. He let his servants change and dress him up without any resistance, but there was no look of happiness on his face, which made everyone in the An family and Suo Yuan I'm a little worried.

     "Xiao Yu, what's the matter with you today?" Wen Ya looked at her absent-minded younger son and asked worriedly, "Why do you look sullen?"

     "It's nothing." An Xuanyu forced a smile, then stared at Suo Yuan in a daze.

     He suddenly felt very tired, and he didn't know why he came to so many worlds. Although every time he ended with happiness, he felt that all this was really boring.

     In other words, Mo Suoyuan really wanted to pursue him, but he had no memory in every world. Let's say he is not sincere, but every world is following him, protecting himself from the wind and rain.

     He didn't know if it was the whim of a rich man, or if he really wanted to invest in a relationship. He only knew that he didn't want to play anymore.

     Whether it's true or false, he doesn't care anymore, because he doesn't need it.

     He loves himself more than anyone else. Whether you say he is selfish or cold, he doesn't want to continue anymore. He doesn't believe that there is eternal love in the world, and he doesn't want to bruise himself all over for anyone.

     The failed marriage of his biological parents has brought him great harm. Although he behaves like ordinary people on weekdays, he knows that he can't put anyone in his heart, even if he wants to die alone, he doesn't care.

     In fact, no one likes to be alone, but he just doesn't want to be hurt. He is a person who is very afraid of pain.

     "Xiaoxuan, get out of the world." An Xuanyu said in his mind after being silent for a long time.

     【ah? But the task is about to be completed, why leave? 】The system Xiaoxuan asked suspiciously. He felt An Xuanyu's depression, so he didn't dare to ask too much.

     "Get out." An Xuanyu pursed his lips and reiterated.

     【OK. 】The system Xiaoxuan reluctantly agreed, 【Leaving the world officially started, 3——2——1, officially leaving the world. ] After a short period of dizziness, An Xuanyu opened his eyes again, and found that he had returned to the real world. He stared at the light blue game cabin above his head, wondering what he was thinking.

     Lin Qianxia might still be working on the task, and the others didn't expect An Xuanyu to come out so soon this time, and they were a little surprised.

     An Xuanyu nodded at the other staff, crawled out of the game room, patted the dust that didn't exist on his body, and walked out of the company slowly.

     Stretching out his hand to block the sunlight above his head, he pursed his lips, took out the optical brain, considered his vocabulary, sent a resignation letter to the supervisor of his department, then turned off the optical brain, and walked back slowly Home.

     In fact, he has earned enough money these years, and there is no need to work at all. He just doesn't want to lose touch with the world, so he continues to work, but now he feels quite boring.

     In the future, I will stay at home with peace of mind, and occasionally take on a little work, so that I can maintain my basic life. He doesn't want to have any contact with the outside world for the time being, he just wants to go back and have a rest, and then organize his thoughts, maybe going out to relax or something will help him.