Saved by the Jake part 2:

Saved by the Jake part 2:(TW/ SEXUAL ASSAULT)Sam knew that he couldn't say in the safety of Felix's room forever, he knew that he was going to Have to go home eventually and worst he'd have to tell his parents what had happened, he had hickeys covering him. It was going to be impossible to hide.There was an unspoken agreement that Jake and Felix weren't going to make/let Sam walk home alone, he was in no state to do so, and quite frankly he was barely conscious.Jake slowly lead Sam towards Felix's door waiting for the goth to join them before leaving the room.Felix remained a few steps behind Sam and Jake, claiming to be unable to keep up despite the slow pace they were walking, not wanting to admit the real reason why.Seeing Sam's neck and jaw upset Felix it was covered in 'love' bites and it was a constant reminder of what had happened to cause his usually energetic friend to be unresponsive.Sam had spoken and been more aware earlier but the thought of his family's reactions to what happened made him sick, he got trapped in his mind thinking of any and every possible reaction.The silence that filled the air as the three boys walked towards Sam's house was murderous and unnatural for them, usually they'd be yelling at and light-heartedly insulting each other loud enough for all of Bremin to hear.Sam stopped in his tracks when he finally arrived at his house."Do you want us to come in with you?" Jake offered.Sam vigorously nodded his head, not wanting to face his family alone."Sam is that you, god you're late" Dee chimed from the Kitchen, her smile fading the second she saw the state of her son.Jake had an arm wrapped around sam in an almost protective manner where as Felix stood behind the two.Sam was shaking, pale and had tear streaks staining his face, Dee wasn't sure what could have caused her son to become so distraught, that being before she took a closer look at him, his shirt was ripped and his neck and jaw was covered in hickey's making what happened to him evident.Jake helped Sam sit on the sofa, Felix standing behind them again, Dee sat next to her son and hugged him as he broke out into yet another fit of sobs no words were said but at that point in time they weren't needed."Who- ... What Happened sweetie?" Dee questioned quietly.Sam stayed quiet not wanting to go into detail about what had happened."He- the man who did that, I stopped it before it went further than kissing" Jake explained, hoping to put Dee's mind at ease just a little bit with the knowledge that things didn't go as far as they may seem.Dee wanted to ask more questions but decided that it could wait until she killed whoever hurt her son. Sam eventually fell asleep and curled up to his mothers' side holding Jake's Hand as if he'd die if he let go."Well I've really got to get back home my mum's invited Ellen over for tea...again, I'll be back in the morning," Felix said.Jake and Dee just nodded.As Felix left the room Sam's dad and brother Vince walked in.The position that Sam was laying in hid the Hickeys and evidence of what had happened so all the two saw was Sam lying half on his mum holding Jake's Hand asleep.By some Miracle Dee managed to move Sam to be leaning on Jake instead of her without waking up Sam, she motioned for her husband to follow her into the hallway so she could explain what was happening."Dee, what in hell's name is going on, why is Sam asleep on his friend and why have all three of you been crying?" Asked Adam.Dee held Adams fore arm preparing herself to speak, words she never thought she'd have to."S-Sam was sexually assaulted walking home he, he.. it didn't go past kissing it was stopped before it could but if Jake hadn't stopped it.... Our son would have been Raped" Sobbed Dee.With a devastated sigh Adam wrapped his arms around his wife, hugging her.The hug broke loose and Adam made direct eye contact with Dee."Hey love, Jake was there, he stopped it, everything will be okay, we will help our Sammy in any way we can.. whatever he needs" Adam promised."Y-You know Sam hates being called Sammy" Dee sniffled.With a nod Adam kissed Dee on the forehead and walked away wiping off a stray tear as he did so.Adam knew that he had to be strong for his family, for his wife, for Sam, so he forced himself not to react.Sam was still asleep, his head on Jakes shoulder holding Jakes Hand as Vince sat on the opposite sofa staring at them confused.Adam re-entered the room followed by Dee."What's going on?" Vince asked."We'll tell you later okay, Jake honey do you want to wake us Sam so you can go home"Dee offered."I-I don't want to wake him up, he's had a hard day" Jake explained."Okay honey, do you want me to call your mum for you, let her know you're staying over?"."Yes please" Jake responded, staring at Sams hand that was Wrapped around his own, despite the fact he was asleep Sam's grip over Jakes Hand was strong, causing Jakes Hand to fall asleep.Annoyed at the fact that no one was telling him what was going on Vince left to his bedroom, texting Pete to come home because something was happing."So Jake-" Adam was cut off by Sam whimpering in his sleep.Jake placed his free hand over Sams as an attempt to comfort him somehow.Before Jake, Adam, or Dee had time to react Sam bolted awake screaming and crying."Hey, hey Sam calm down, you're alright" Adam exclaimed moving to sit next to his son.Sam didn't calm down until Jake hugged him and repeated the exact words he had said straight after the incident."Hey, Hey you're okay now mate, I've got you, You are safe" Jake whispered into Sams ear.By the time that Sams sobs turned into sniffles Pete walked through the door surprised to see Sam, Sam's friend, and his mum slightly crying while his dad sat on the Coffeys table.Vince who heard the door open and close walked into the room was now standing next to Pete observing the distraught state of almost everyone in the room."What's going on?" Pete demanded to know."Sam honey can I tell your brothers what's going on" Dee asked, not wanting to tell anyone who Sam wasn't comfortable knowing.Sam simply nodded sitting up straight hand still trapping Jakes, he felt as if letting go of Jakes can would cause the world to collapse, which he knew was dumb but Jake being there made him feel safe."Okay boys, your brother was umm.. Attacked walking home" Adam started.Petes eyes widened as he and Vince went and sat on either side of the father on the coffee table.Only when the two got closer did the notice the Hickey's covering their little brother."Attacked?" Vince repeated not sure if they were implying he was beaten up and somehow didn't recognise the markings coving sam were hickeys."A man attempted to R-rape him" Dee held back a sob.Both of Sam's elder brothers hearts broke, how could someone ever want to do anything bad to Sam he was so funny and perky and kindJake looked at Sam when Dee explained what had happened expecting him to react they way he had been up until that point crying, sobbing, something but he didn't react at all he just sat there with a vacant expression.Sam made a decision, he let go of Jakes Hand, he looked at his mum and dad and brothers and decided that he didn't need to hold Jakes Hand he had his family to protect him."You- you ned to go home Jake it's getting late" Sam said staring up at Jake."Your mum called mine man, I can stay" Jake smiled down at his usually hyper friend."N-no you should go home, I just want to go to bed and be alone for a bit" Sam spoke with a broken voice.Jake and sam's family were a bit taken aback at the fact Sam had asked Jake to leave but Jake respected Sams decision and Left, explaining he'd be back in the morning.Sam did as he said he would and went straight to his room and went to sleep.