chapter 4

-villain, drippin-

"What do you want, Jay?" Felix's words sounded tired.

"I just want to have some fun." A sinister smile was plastered on his face and his voice was laced with strength.

Felix didn't try to fight back when Jay punched him in the face. He had made that mistake once and Jay had just hurt him more. Of course Felix hated this, but at least it would be over sooner if he just let Jay do whatever he wanted.

Hissing in pain, the blond fell on his knees when Jay let him go. "You're just a slut. Look at that. Do you have a new hickey?" The taller crouched down in front of Felix, pushing his hair to the side to see the fading hickeys, that Hyunjin had given him.

Jay didn't know about his job, he just thought that Felix slept with a lot of people because of the hickeys he often had. The blond chuckled at the words. If Jay only knew that he actually was a slut.

Wincing in pain, Felix closed his eyes, when he was kicked in his stomach. "You're worthless. No one wants you here." Another kick. "You're just a fuck toy, that likes to get his ass stuffed."

That was another reason why Jay hated him. Somehow he had found out that Felix was gay. Jay got down again, about to dig his nails in the other boy's shoulder, when he heard someone walking in their direction.

Quickly, Jay got up, not saying a word, when he threw a last, angry look at Felix and then just left him there, slumped against the lockers.

Shortly after, Changbin walked by, who just ignored the small boy and walked past him. It was always like this. People knew about the situation with Jay, they knew that he bullied not only Felix, but others too. But his parents were rich and organized a lot of the school's events, so the teachers didn't help Felix.

The students didn't do anything either because they didn't want to get hurt and Felix didn't blame them, it was all Jay's fault.

After a while, Felix got up, breathing heavily and gritting his teeth. One lonely tear fell out if his eye, rolling down his cheek. He was trembling, when he walked home in pain, deciding to just skip the last class.

Arriving home, he threw his shirt on the floor and stood in front of the mirror. He saw the bruises on his face and stomach. "Fuck." He fell onto his bed, covering his face with his hands and whimpering, shortly after breaking out into tears. He couldn't work like this.

He really needed the money, but he still had to call his boss to tell her that he's sick. The marks were too dark to cover.

_____

Hyunjin was worried, when Felix didn't show up for the last class of the day. His gaze wandered through the room, hoping that he was just late and nothing had happened. Maybe he was sick, but he had seemed fine when they were talking earlier.

Or maybe he was just overreacting. Changbin, who was sitting next to Hyunjin, noticed his stressed out state.

"Why are you so nervous?" He whispered, following the younger's gaze, but he didn't find what Hyunjin could be searching for.

"I'm not." It was clearly a lie.

"You are. So what's wrong?"

He hesitated. "I'm just wondering where Felix is."

"Felix?" Changbin's voice was laced with confusion. They had never talked about Felix before so why would Hyunjin be worried about him now?

"Yeah, he isn't here." Hyunjin looked back at the seat, where Felix usually sat. It was empty, no sign of the younger left.

"Since when do you worry about Felix?" Hyunjin just shrugged. "I saw him earlier. Jay beat him up again."

Now, Hyunjin was even more worried, but chose to ignore it. He couldn't do anything anyway, since he didn't have the boy's number and didn't know where he lived either. He could just hope that Felix was okay.

_________________
Jan, 2nd
started: 9:35pm
finished: 10:51pm