15. Jimin's Office

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

MORNING

YN woke up a little early in the morning as she slept early last night and also didn't wake up during whole night. She notice that the room is not hers and also that there is no one around.

She got up from bed and her gaze scan the whole room. The room was cleaned and nicely arranged and giving a cozy and relax vibe. She notice that there was also a balcony in the room. She like balconies in rooms and her room didn't have it. She pout sadly thinking of this.

She make her way towards balcony and when she was about to open the door she notice her bandaged hand and the memories from yesterday flashes in front of her. Tears started to form in her eyes, she try to hold them in by nibbling on her lips.

Just then she heard bathroom door opening and she quickly wipe her cheeks in case any tear left and took deep breath to calm her down before turning to notice yoongi coming out of bathroom.

SUGA: You woke up? It's quite early though.

YN: (low voice) Yeah i just... Woke up.

SUGA: You can go to your room and freshen up. Today once again you have to go to office with any one of us.

She didn't said anything just nodded as yes. He went down stairs and she also make her way towards her room to freshen up. She didn't want to go to office thinking of what happened to her.

During the breakfast she was quiet and was deep in thoughts. She was confused that no matter how hard time she have been going through, how much she have been suffering, she never cry in front of anyone. She never let others witness her miserable state. She never show that she is weak. But she easily cried in front of them and also that didn't felt weird. Instead she felt relief and relaxed as how they all comfort her and didn't make it embarrass for her after her crying.

Everyone notice her zoned out and was concerned because of yesterday's incident.

JIMIN: YN, you know you have to come with me to the office today.

She flinch a little and come out of her thoughts and nodded. She was not in mood of having a conversation.

After breakfast she quietly went to her room to dressed up.

JK: Why she is so quiet? She usually didn't talk much but this silence is not normal.

SUGA: Obviously because of yesterday.

Everyone nodded and after a few moments of silence jungkook spoke.

JK: I realized now, since the day she come to this house she was never happy and always some trouble surrounding her.

JIMIN: We are Mafia's and that's nothing. There will be more trouble in the future. We have to make her on good terms with us and comfortable with us in order to always keep her safe and around us.