23. Space and Time

NEXT MORNING

Outside of her room everyone woke up one after another as soon as sunlight hit them as they weren't sleeping in the comfort of their room with closed curtains to block the sunlight.

Jungkook slowly walk to her room and try to open the door.

JK:
(sigh) Door is still locked.

JIMIN:
We shouldn't wait more hyung. It's been hours she is locked inside. She didn't even eat anything and the noises of throwing things.... what if she got hurt. Let's open the door now. We will handle her anger but first take her out of her room.

JIN:
You are right. Bring the keys and open the door.

Taehyung nodded and bring the keys and they finally unlock the door.

Jin slowly open the door and peeked his head inside. He saw her sleeping on the floor while her head was resting on her arm which was laying on the bed. He opened the door completely and make his way towards her followed by all the members. All the members when come inside were shocked seeing the view in front of them. The room was a mess. Pillows thrown away, bedsheets pulled off from the bed, mirror broken into pieces, all her products which used to be neatly arranged on the table were scattered around.

Jin knelt down in front of her and noticed her injured hand.

SUGA:
I'll bring the medicine kit.

Jin was continuously trying to wake her up by calling her name while Jungkook was treating her wound.

RM:
(confused and worried) Why isn't she waking up?

JIMIN:
Wait. Let me check.

Jimin check her breathing and try to feel her pulse.

JIMIN:
She is breathing but her pulse is too low.

JHOPE:
We should take her to hospital.

JIN:
No we can't take her to hospital. She might still be angry with us and if she create any chaos at hospital. It's better to call doctor home.

TIME SKIP

The doctor was examining her fragile body while all the members were waiting outside of her room time to time taking glances at her. They all had teary eyes and everyone was lost in their own thoughts.

Jungkook was smiling through pain while looking at her and thinking about their weekly gym routine and eating takeouts after exercise. He smile thinking that she being stubborn skip gym few times but was always present in his room before him for eating and how everytime she make him carry her to her room with an excuse that she is tired.

Suga smile remembering how she spend most of her time in his room or most probably his balcony because she loves staring at the nature. He asked her to exchange rooms if she liked his room but she denied giving reason that by doing this she won't be able to spend time with him.

Jin smile remembering that in order to spend time with him she herself asked him to teach her cooking but every time she makes a blunder she blames all that to jin for not instructing her properly.

Namjoon remember them spending time together just sitting and observing the nature or having talks about life and future plans.

Jimin smile thinking that he is always number 1 to her whenever it comes to go out. He is the first person she approach when she wanted to go out either to eat street foods and going to amusement parks or either she wants him to drop her off to desire destination to meet yeonjun or her parents or either she wants to go to shopping, he is the only one she approached. A sad chuckle left his mouth remembering that she time to time tease him calling him her personal driver.